Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential summer signings, who would you like to see brought in?

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2016
    although not British I think we paid a fee for El Hadji Ba to a British club
  • Options

Do we even have a scout? I can't see us managing to identify anyone who's half decent and who's good enough for league 1 straight off the bat. We will finally start to see some good league 1 standard signings next February (on loan).

Scout ?

We don't even have a Beaver or a Cub !

if we're lucky we might still have a Fanni though.

Sorry, but someone had to do it.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Now we've dropped down a level, Roly will have to re-adjust his expectations. I reckon we'll end up with more than one of these (not including Dmitrovic):

Screenshot 2016-05-04 21.08.10

In the absence of any scouts or anyone who knows the first thing about the lower tiers of English football, I think we should return to the well proven recruitment policy of signing players with amusing or completely unpronounceable names.

On those grounds I like the sound of No 9 Mayor, (plenty of potential for Boris Johnson jokes) No 21 Oscar 'no' Plano is a must and No 22 Nelson would be worth considering for his fighting spirit and radical tactics against the enemy particularly if he sports an eye-patch while playing. Also No 28 Fernando could be useful for inspiring a renaissance of favourite Abba songs in the covered end.