Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Potential summer signings, who would you like to see brought in?

Comments

• Options
    so far Reg Varney and John Inman are the only realistic names mentioned.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    All Brits. All would be interested hopefully

Moncur from Colchester
    David Perkins from wherever he is
    Kemar Roofe from Oxford. Very exciting and great technique

And Chris Wilder as gaffer

• Options

uie2 said:

Brad Inman the Crewe attacking midfielder! I think he scored most of there goals this season, good player

More likely to get in John Inman

And he's 6 ft under ...

I'm free......
  • Options
    Who gives a fuck
  • Options
    We will get a motley collection of network wonders from the Transylvanian second division - all for whopping great inflated fees that will leave the club even further in debt to RD.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Do we even have a scout? I can't see us managing to identify anyone who's half decent and who's good enough for league 1 straight off the bat. We will finally start to see some good league 1 standard signings next February (on loan).
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised to see Franck Moussa signed again - no scouting required!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Threads like this are so depressing. You realise how many young, league 1 going up to championship players there are available and would normally jump at a club like us. But under this regime we have no chance of getting any of them. I'm expecting an assortment of randoms from Europe and a few pensioners.
  • Options

I seem to recall someone on here saying that we released Bradley Dack when he was a youngster and didn't treat him too well....so that one will be a non-starter.

Nailed on to Brentford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bradley Dack, George Moncur, Jason Demetriou, Rico Henry, Tom Bradshaw, Romaine Sawyers, Milan Lalkovic, Matty Taylor.

There's some good players in league 1, the majority of the above are at Walsall and out of contract in the summer I believe.

Roland if your reading feel free to get in touch... I'm sure the majority of us lot on here could do a better job than your jokers.
  • Options
    C.Ronaldo,
    L.Messi,
    G.Bale,
    E.Hazard
    A.Lookman
  • Options
    Now we've dropped down a level, Roly will have to re-adjust his expectations. I reckon we'll end up with more than one of these (not including Dmitrovic):

Screenshot 2016-05-04 21.08.10
  • Options

uie2 said:

Brad Inman the Crewe attacking midfielder! I think he scored most of there goals this season, good player

More likely to get in John Inman

And he's 6 ft under ...

I'm free !!
  • Options
    Young Mr Grace would be more mobile than Relegation Roger. Seen Accrington twice this season, Windass, Crooks, Kee and McConville looked class. First two will be playing in Europe at Rangers next season, scouted by a manager with FL experience, latter will either be playing against us or in a League above...
  • Options
    edited May 2016

I seem to recall someone on here saying that we released Bradley Dack when he was a youngster and didn't treat him too well....so that one will be a non-starter.

That was me and yes, he was treated very badly. Bradley is heading in complely the opposite direction to us and there is no way he'll be in league one next year.
  • Options
    Whoever the manager is needs to visit FUTHEAD and look at some upcoming and growing talent that we can get for real cheap if you just start looking outside the network such as players like Julian Green for Bayern Munich, he will come on loan and is very talented, we could even snap up players like Roofe from Oxford that actually know how to win an English League game of football, FUTHEAD is needed.
  • Options

Do we even have a scout? I can't see us managing to identify anyone who's half decent and who's good enough for league 1 straight off the bat. We will finally start to see some good league 1 standard signings next February (on loan).

Scout ?

We don't even have a Beaver or a Cub !

• Options

faversham - How do you generate that level of enthusiasm? Impressive. I couldn't give a rat's arse if they sign Messi, ronaldo and Jesus (although I don't know if he is useful at footy reckon could be a useful sub) - I won't be seen at the Valley again till the whole piss taking shower have left

I don't want to seem fickle but if RD signs ronaldo and messi I reckon I'll forgive him.
  • Options
    Andy Delort

He's actually doing pretty well in Ligue 1 this season, so even he is too good for League One.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And

Over to @colin1961
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    When was the last time we paid a fee for a British player from a club in the UK? Not a free transfer, Not someone out of contract, an actual fee.

Not under this regime. Please correct me if that's wrong.

• Options
    Certainly no Rainbow, just Venture into the unknown, run by a brownie in desperate need of a guide. Not exactly accrued too many proficiency badges...
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Someone who doesn't botch the execution.
  • Options
    Plastic Bertrand, he has already said he is happy with our plans.
  • Options
    Billy Bingham from crewe
  • Options
    Perhaps we should buy players from potential League 1 relegation rivals to ensure we stay up.
  • Options

Billy Bingham from crewe

This Billy Bingham is more likely.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Bingham
  • Options
    We should be looking at league 2 promotion candidate players.
  • Options

Tom Bradshaw / Bradley Dack from Walsall and Gillingham would be quite nice.

Resurrect our interest in signing James Henry

Christ... wishful thinking to say the least... clueless. We need to build around the youth and get an experienced english core both on and off the pitch. Matt Taylor from Bristol Rovers and Danny Mayor from Bury would be a good starting point