Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Options
    Spence v Garcia on ITV4 in about an hour. I can’t wait
  • Options
    Masterclass from Spence. Perfect execution of distance and ring control

I dream of a Spence/Crawford fight but looks like Manny is next for Spence.

As for Garcia, he can go back down to 135 or 140 and still be the best in the world.
    fingers crossed for a meeting with Lomachenko

• Options
    Spence was immense absolutely punch perfect 

Mikey just out of depth due to natural size and weight class 
  • Options
    Superb from Spence. Garcia didn't land more than 10 punches in any round. 
  • Options
    There are plenty of fights at welter for Spence but I’d also be interested to see if he could make the step up to light middle and take on Hurd. 
  • Options
    Masterclass by Spence there. Saying that was a little disappointed with Mikey
  • Options
    Tyson Fury to fight Tom Schwarz on June 15th

nope, I haven’t heard of him either.
  • Options
    He's not the guy who makes the spices is he? Could be a tasty fight.
  • Options
    Hope I get plenty of condiments for that one?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's got to fight someone at some point, I genuinely don't think Tyson Fury is the blockage within this nonsensical holy trinity of undefeated heavyweight champions. Wilder wont go near a rematch with him, Hearn is busy waiting for Fury to get fed up and Jack before he let's Joshua near him 

Which is an enormous shame, 2 of the best heavies are British and a fight between the pair of them I bet never happens 
  • Options
    Hearn is largely to blame for AJ not fighting Fury or Wilder. 
    Go beyond all the drivel that he spouts about trying to make the fights happen.
    Offer wilder or Fury a 50 % take off the money and the fights could happen .
    If AJ seriously believes he can beat those two he should insist Hearn  offers just that and make the fights happen .
  • Options
    As much as I don't like Fury, I believe he's the only man in the heavyweight decision that would beat AJ. For that reason, I believe Hearn will keep AJ as far away from Fury as possible. 

Unfortunately, the fight will never happen in my opinion!
  • Options
    As much as I don't like Fury, I believe he's the only man in the heavyweight decision that would beat AJ. For that reason, I believe Hearn will keep AJ as far away from Fury as possible. 

I agree with you. 
    AJ should tell Hearn to make the fight happen or he will sack him.
  • Options
    Tyson Fury to fight Tom Schwarz on June 15th

nope, I haven’t heard of him either.
    In Vegas I hear 
  • Options
    And Billy Joe (back with Ben Davison after a short period with Ingle) will fight at Stevenage Football Club stadium 
  • Options
    edited March 2019

I agree with you. 
    AJ should tell Hearn to make the fight happen or he will sack him.
    I'm not sure Hearn is AJ's to sack. My understanding is that Hearn acts as AJ's promoter on a fight to fight basis.
    AJ is his own man and if he wanted the fight with Fury then it would be made. It does make sense though to fight Wilder first and then all belts on the line against Fury.
    I fear, as others have said, that neither will happen any time soon.
  • Options
    And Billy Joe (back with Ben Davison after a short period with Ingle) will fight at Stevenage Football Club stadium 
    He really fighting at Stevenage? That's only 1 train stop for me 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I was told last week that was the plan. Press conference to announce the fight is later this week so will be confirmed one way or the other then.
  • Options
    David Price V Kash Ali this coming Saturday. Kash Ali to win by stoppage at 11/2 is just a wrong price - it has my shilling already!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Confirmed today. 18th May @ The Lamex Stadium
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    David Price V Kash Ali this coming Saturday. Kash Ali to win by stoppage at 11/2 is just a wrong price - it has my shilling already!

Wow my money on that aa well great spot 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Confirmed today. 18th May @ The Lamex Stadium
    Legend, cheers 
  • Options
    Great card tonight really looking forward to it , big pricey rattled by Kashi Ali and is acting in a way unfamiliar to his character, a good calm boxer beats an angry good boxer every day of the week.

still think the odd for Kashi are incorrect

and has to have a nibble on them as I don’t think there’s been a better boxing bet in years 
  • Options
    Hoping Pricey doesn't get properly hurt. His last couple of KOs have been brutal
  • Options
    Really looking forward to Fowler hoping he wins and then onto cheeseman 
  • Options
    Really looking forward to Fowler hoping he wins and then onto cheeseman 
    I spoke with Steve woods this morning who manages Scott fitz and as usual woodsy brutally honest about his boxers told me to stay away from betting on it 

if Scott turns up he had the opportunity to beat Fowler but he ain’t sure what one may turn up 

he disagrees with me about Ali but did say if he hits pricey with his huge right then it’s game over for DP 
  • Options
    Even money for the Price/Kash fight to go less than 6.
    madness
  • Options
    What a disgrace Kash Ali is. DQd for biting Price 4 times.
  • Options
    Disgusting knew he was going to get knocked out