Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The thread about Boxing

Comments

• Miller has failed a second test, this time for HGH
    this isn’t the b sample of the first test which will be opened next week. This 2nd failed test is from a completely different sample.

Hearn said a new opponent will be announced next week
  • Make that 3 failed tests for 3 different banned substances. 
    Miller has now posted a video saying he “messed up” and hopes to rebuild his career 
    just cost himself a (rumoured) 8 figure pay day
  • Looks like Michael Hunter for AJ
    June 1st @ MSG 
  • Blown up Cruiserweight. Easy night for AJ. 
  • Dillian Whyte vs Oscar Rivas
    pay per view 
  • Better be an awesome undercard.  
  • Awake with the baby, anyone got a Khan link ? 
  • Just to his massive nutsack apparently.  
  • Can't believe Khan saying at the press conference after that he didn't quit.

Quit before he was KO'd in my opinion. Had already been knocked down once and was a matter of time before it happened again. The low blow was a good excuse for him to get the fuck out of there.

• I've just watched it, he was totally outclassed and I think he took a way out. Easy for me to say as i wasnt in the ring but it looked to me like he had enough 
  • Sponsored links:

• Definitely agree Carter - he got punched on the leg, not in the nuts.  Used it as an excuse.
  • Not to mention that Khan was insisting after the fight, that the shot hit him in his bollocks. Now i don't know about anyone else here, but my balls are in between my legs, not at the top of my right leg. Khan is chatting shit.
    pay per view 

Brave take from whyte imo easier fights out there and Rivas likes to swing so it will be a gun fight 

will be a good card if that’s the tone for the main event 

can see price vs Allen or Del Boy Vs Allen going on there as well 
  • I think most boxing fans will see the Whyte Rivas fight as a good un 

Hearns issue is to the casual fan it’s a case of who is Rivas?
    and it’s the casual fan buying ppv that makes it a success or not.

expecting a big undercard....price v Allen and possibly okolie vs lebedev
  • Think josh Kelly Vs David Avarsan (spelling ) would be a dream under card fight 

my mate Carl greaves assures me DA wins and based on sat showing I agree

You tube is my advice for anyone who ain’t seen Rivas fight 

Good god, hope it's better than that Okolie v Askin fight!
  • Crawford Vs Spence 

omg 😮 please bring this fight to the UK 
  • Sponsored links:

• Joshua vs Ruiz :D  :D
    I saw that on line yesterday but it was a fake account is that really happening terrible match making absolutely terrible 
    I saw that on line yesterday but it was a fake account is that really happening terrible match making absolutely terrible 
    Just confirmed that it won't happen.
  • Crawford Vs Spence 

Get your ESTA ready, D - Vegas or MSG if it ever happens. I think it will one day (and I will be there for sure) but not any time soon as I can't see Haymon and Arum agreeing what time of day it is let alone this fight.

Apparently in advanced discussions that are thought to be as good as agreed.

Ortiz turned it down by all accounts.

says they offered him peanuts
    pay per view 
    Every fight seems to be PPV at the moment. Doesn’t bode well that the WBSS has landed on Sky now too.
  • shine166 said:
    Joshua vs Ruiz :D  :D

says they offered him peanuts
    They should have offered him more PEDs
  • Croydon said:
    Dillian Whyte vs Oscar Rivas
    pay per view 
    Every fight seems to be PPV at the moment. Doesn’t bode well that the WBSS has landed on Sky now too.
    This is worthy headline act of a PPV it is now down to build a card that supports it with enough poke to get the buys

i would certainly pay for it tbh i may well go to it if the ringside tickets stay below £350 

bobmunro said:
    Crawford Vs Spence 

Get your ESTA ready, D - Vegas or MSG if it ever happens. I think it will one day (and I will be there for sure) but not any time soon as I can't see Haymon and Arum agreeing what time of day it is let alone this fight.
    Mate I am desperate to go to it I know my good lady would love this fight as much as me but ringside will be atleast £1500 a ticket and I hate going boxing now and not sitting there so it’s do I just go and sit in the $300-500 seats and enjoy it 

• edited April 2019
    Croydon said:
    Dillian Whyte vs Oscar Rivas
    pay per view 
    This is worthy headline act of a PPV it is now down to build a card that supports it with enough poke to get the buys

i would certainly pay for it tbh i may well go to it if the ringside tickets stay below £350 

bobmunro said:
    Crawford Vs Spence 

Mate I am desperate to go to it I know my good lady would love this fight as much as me but ringside will be atleast £1500 a ticket and I hate going boxing now and not sitting there so it’s do I just go and sit in the $300-500 seats and enjoy it 

It'll be a quality fight, and better than Joshua Vs whichever jobber they drag up by a mile, but I just don't know why it would be a PPV fight