Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch-side Sofa!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2015
    shocked to see a lifer on there v Huddersfield. You know who you are K :-)
  • Options
    Two Questions...

(1) Can a Lifer describe the experience of being on the Sofa...?

(2) Much has been made of a Charlton player scoring (they've got to try and do that first) and then running over to sofa, would they get booked for running into the crowd?
  • Options
    v Rotherham, one of the blokes sitting on it had his plates out which has completely ruined the experience for me.
  • Options
    Need to built a kitchen next to it, before they,d get me.
  • Options
    I hope they've got a cover for that sofa, the amount of rain we've had recently, the next people to use it might need to take along some spare undies.
  • Options
    The sofa time wasted on Tuesday by not giving the ball back when it went behind it booooooooo
  • Options
    To be honest the whole thing is just embarrassing imho, heard them taking the piss on one of the radio stations the other night and could only agree with them.
  • Options

To be honest the whole thing is just embarrassing imho, heard them taking the piss on one of the radio stations the other night and could only agree with them.

What stand you in mate? Nah I'm on the sofa by the pitch being filmed for a TV show.....Can understand even Millwall and Palace laughing at that one, I just pray it gets removed as well as everyone who likes it before it becomes a thing and more people find out But guess this is English football nowadays
  • Options
    Utter embarrassment. I'm just hoping the camera points at me some day in my prime seat in the front row of west upper and in told that iI'm this weeks winner of a seat by the corner flag at pitch level. Yeah right! I won't be waving at the camera. Well I will but it will be with two fingers.
  • Options
    Amazing how many folk are embarrassed by a sofa, they must break down hysterically walking past DFS . Would I sit on it? No..... Are the people that do affecting me or doing any harm ?..,.. No they are not....Do I give a flying feck what other fans think? ...... No I don't . It's a sofa, like opinions we've all got one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Introducing a new series, Sofa Sessions....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWgQAKYsvko
  • Options
    Next week the couple that had a roll around on the pitch are on the sofa.
  • Options

Two Questions...

(1) Can a Lifer describe the experience of being on the Sofa...?

(2) Much has been made of a Charlton player scoring (they've got to try and do that first) and then running over to sofa, would they get booked for running into the crowd?

1- My mate & his boys won it (Forest fans who regularly attend with me) & took me along. Lisa Squires looked after us and was brilliant with the kids they had a great day. The sofa was reasonably comfortable and we got smiles and thumbs up from Lookie & Sanogo which pleased them.

2- it was a blankety blank so cant help there!
  • Options
    Whatever happened to that football and marketing genius?

Miss her...
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    What a day that was.

When the story of the protests is written the brave chap who first dragged the sofa from its plinth will surely have hero status, whoever he was.
  • Options
    The Liar banner was a great moment...
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    I still grit my teeth at the thought of that sofa.

When it got ripped to shreds was one of my favourite sporting memories, the delight on the customer’s faces when they were disassembling it like vultures picking over a carcass was a delight to behold.

Nice one Daisy.