Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pitch-side Sofa!

Comments

• Options
    Against Modern Football
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    My doesnt that look ridiculous! If you are watching football on a sofa you should be at home with the telly on. I wonder at the mentality of the clubs management some times. I mean really!.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    se9addick said:

Bad colour choice, that'll get filthy quickly - should have left the plastic cover on.

But it does so well with the carpet!
  • Options
    Completely f@rking stupid idea (and I'm up for a laugh, believe me). I bet some poor sod has bought a season ticket right behing the bloody thing.
  • Options
    I love how Watt is awkwardly photoshopped on to the sofa, its the same photo from the home kit announcement. I can picture our overlords sitting around a corporate table spending a whole day thinking this up. If you want to "engage" with the fans you pissed off just spend on the playing squad, if we are successful, 90% won't care who you are or what you do.

I can't wait for the kisscam
  • Options

As for the fan cam at HT.......

We went to the Olympic basketball & in the admittedly, numerous breaks, they were coming out with all sorts of guff, like hug the person next to you & putting close ups of fans on the big screen.

Bag o' shite.

That may not last too long if people start doing certain "Hand Waving gestures"
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

We went to the Olympic basketball & in the admittedly, numerous breaks, they were coming out with all sorts of guff, like hug the person next to you & putting close ups of fans on the big screen.

Bag o' shite.

Some imagination is needed here. Ahem "hand waving" gestures are a bit obvious. I'd favour the nose pick to the first knuckle with an immediate bogey munch. Or how's about the prolonged scrotal scratch followed by a finger sniff?
  • Options
    Our TV screens are now sponsored by the sofa company
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Bag o' shite.

Some imagination is needed here. Ahem "hand waving" gestures are a bit obvious. I'd favour the nose pick to the first knuckle with an immediate bogey munch. Or how's about the prolonged scrotal scratch followed by a finger sniff?
    I have the ability to pick my nose with my tongue. That's my party piece sorted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Can someone post a photo of it ?

@se9addick
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Can someone post a photo of it ?

@se9addick

Best I can do - someone sitting on it now
  • Options
    How very odd
  • Options
    Worst view in the ground
  • Options
    The young fella got reprimanded by a steward for having a selfie with someone in the North Lower.

Highlight so far
  • Options
    That Gilbey couple from Gogglebox have just walked past the West so I presume they've filmed them provided some commentary on the sofa
  • Options
    Got nice red scatter cushions.
  • Options
    There we go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sponsored by Harveys furniture store it seems

Really impressed our former mascot has opened up a furniture store
    Move on.
  • Options
    Seemed a completely pointless idea and I wouldn't be surprised if the sofa didn't last the 90 minutes knowing the quality ( or lack of ) with Harvey's furniture .
  • Options
    Had that fat old west ham lump sitting on it with his mrs and kid, very strange, very odd .. If they do this in a league game they'd get dogs abuse
  • Options
    That Gibey guy in the blue top was on something, twitching away and acting like a complete cheb
  • Options
    Hope the club is being paid a lot of money for this gimmick.

One of those ideas that should've been laughed at and never spoken of again.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options

I honestly don't see the problem. Some of you lot are desperate for a barney over nothing!

It's proper embarrassing that's what. Along with showing the match live on the screen. I've no need as strangely enough I'm there.