Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    No I'm not. I do admire them though.
  • Options

T_C_E said:

@T_C_E

Beige chinos died about 5 years ago - will you ever get with the times? :-)

Feck me, Ronan Keating's out as well now having a dig!! Where's the rest of Boyzone. lol ;)
    He's Jedward
    Feckin, laughing here....... But not a clue why!!
  • Options
    iainment said:

Vegans.

Yeah, we’re alright I suppose.
  • Options
    Taking my wife and the MIL’s out for a long boozy Mother’s Day lunch at Ferrari’s in Bexley, coming home and plotting up on the sofa with a big box of chocolates.
  • Options
    palice still in the bottom 3
  • Options
    iainment said:

Vegans.

having watched this week's First Dates the vegan boy on there made a very good case for being put on the General Things That Really, Really Annoy You thread

• Options
    rina said:

iainment said:

Vegans.

having watched this week's First Dates the vegan boy on there made a very good case for being put on the General Things That Really, Really Annoy You thread

https://youtu.be/2yz2l97okOg

How not to spread the Vegan message...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bailey now starting his 7th year as a Therapy dog today, while Valli completed her first yesterday. :)imageimage
  • Options
    rina said:

iainment said:

Vegans.

I think anyone on that programme's views about anything can be discounted though. Don't you?
  • Options

The birth of my 1st child. Greatest feeling in the world. I'm on top of the world right now

Huge congrats to you both Chrissy!!

Hope that the midwifes @ Darent Valley have looked after you, how they took care of us

Did you have a Boy or Girl in the end?
  • Options

The birth of my 1st child. Greatest feeling in the world. I'm on top of the world right now

Congratulations @Chrissy\\\'s Army!!
  • Options

Hope that the midwifes @ Darent Valley have looked after you, how they took care of us

A beautiful baby boy. Yes the staff have been wonderful. Thanks mate
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Congratulations @Chrissy\\\'s Army!! Literally the best feeling ever when you know all are well.
  • Options

A beautiful baby boy. Yes the staff have been wonderful. Thanks mate
    Congrats to you and your Mrs, you are right its the greatest feeling in the world, bar none.
  • Options
    Playing songs to match things that people have said. This morning my son said his trousers were baggy, which was an obvious cue for Madness, my wife said she'd heard a rumour so I got to play Arabian Knights and when she said we should eat more fruit, we had the delights of Jack Hodges' (Spike Milligan) Everything Is Fresh Today. Sometimes though I prefer the more obscure ones so nobody knows that I'm doing it. When spoons were mentioned this morning, it could have been a cue for Substitute but instead I chose the (very personal) joy of playing obscure Swedish post-punks Kitchen & The Plastic Spoons. Oh, the endless fun - I wouldn't want to be anyone else but me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Friendly helpful posties.
  • Options
    Going away to France with 3 of the nicest guys you could meet. Went to Vimy Ridge this afternoon and have been in various bars in Arras this afternoon, drinking, talking shit and having a right laugh.

Classic car show tomorrow then another evening on the piss.
  • Options
    I thought this was lovely at Morrisons, Thamesmead -

https://www.facebook.com/mick.sutton.9406/videos/967110470105473/?t=74
  • Options
    My home town team, Dumbarton, are in the Diddy Irn Bru Cup Final tomorrow. This is the take on it from our poet-in-residence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_G7PrqqelU

“Something is inside this clubs bones, like elephant tusk and volcanic stone”
    Come on you Sons
  • Options
    Taking a place on a station platform between two clumps of regular commuters and finding that the train stops with the doors right in front of me, not them.
  • Options
    Seeing that the "Needing to Go" thread has been updated
  • Options
    Treating myself to a new motor that’s not over 15 years old and costs £1.50.
  • Options
    Remembering where Mark Kinsella put the ball for corners.
  • Options
    Central London on Sunday mornings
  • Options
    iainment said:

Remembering where Mark Kinsella put the ball for corners.

Do you mean a long way out of the corner or in the box on the strikers head? Either would be nice to see again someday.