Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any lifer who has an iPad with kids

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    has anyone tried amazon prime offline? Think you still have to buy the movies which seems a bit lamo..
  • Options
    razil said:

please could anyone tell me what the latest is on this? going to Kos and want to put stuff on his iPad preferably cached?

Cheers

It's very up and down - can still be done though if you change dates on your iPad and reload the "app"
  • Options
    If you can just go for Showbox via a phone - simple and lots available
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Am I right in saying Showbox is android only

On an apple device you need to download Vshare via your Web browser the in that app search for moviebox (same as Showbox), you should also search for playboxhd.
  • Options
    is that the 'Showbox Group' one or the 'Showbox movie' by Apps4Entertain
  • Options
    Ok Found the web link but the app is empty?
  • Options

smiffyboy said:

Am I right in saying Showbox is android only

On an apple device you need to download Vshare via your Web browser the in that app search for moviebox (same as Showbox), you should also search for playboxhd.
    I couldn't make that work
  • Options
    Www.afdah.org

That works
  • Options
    cartoon hd working fine on my Samsung tablet
  • Options
    So with shoebox can I actually download free films to kids hudl? If not where?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Showbox even!

• Options

After you've downloaded them you can keep them in the shoebox

• Options

Showbox even!

If you can get the app on Hudl then they will stay there when you download them but not sure you can move them from one device to another. I tried bluetoothing and emailing from phone to ipod and would not work. I'm not the most technically gifted though.
  • Options
    itsmyball said:

Www.afdah.org

That works

Comes up with a "notice pursuant" message now. Lists all the bodies that have applied for sites to be blocked & afdah.com is one of them. Mostly BPI (music), MPA (movies) and FPL (sports).
  • Options

If you can get the app on Hudl then they will stay there when you download them but not sure you can move them from one device to another. I tried bluetoothing and emailing from phone to ipod and would not work. I'm not the most technically gifted though.

Cheers. Got a couple off of 'HD movies point' last night

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

itsmyball said:

Www.afdah.org

That works

Comes up with a "notice pursuant" message now. Lists all the bodies that have applied for sites to be blocked & afdah.com is one of them. Mostly BPI (music), MPA (movies) and FPL (sports).
    Working fine for me
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Can you not download kodi for huddle? If you can then do that and put one of the various movie channels on it and you can download from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUGUsges70
  • Options
    is cartoon hd knackered at the mo?
  • Options
    Any news on this or alternatives?