Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any lifer who has an iPad with kids

Comments

• Options
    I can watch but am not given the option to download.
  • Options
    Hold your finger on the movie you want to download and it will pop up download movie....Simples
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Hold your finger on the movie you want to download and it will pop up download movie....Simples

Yeah that's what I've been trying but doesn't give me the download option, only play. An internet search shows others also have same problem for reasons unknown. Bit annoying but ah we'll.

• Options
    I've just downloaded it, works fine.
  • Options
    Yeah mine is working 100%
  • Options
    Didn't work for me yesterday but is fine now.
  • Options
    Just installed Cartoon Hd and already able to watch World War Z, Monsters University and other new films. Shamazing!
  • Options
    Still trying to download but not having much luck, keeps hanging, maybe because the ipad keeps going on lock.
  • Options
    Says no longer available
  • Options
    Now called hdcartoon is brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Still trying to download but not having much luck, keeps hanging, maybe because the ipad keeps going on lock.

Mine is doing the same, You are right you need to keep it from locking otherwise it freezes.

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Mine is doing the same, You are right you need to keep it from locking otherwise it freezes.

Yep works now
  • Options
    Works for me too.
  • Options
    Don't know how it works but surely at some point they will ask you to pay?

Also, is it possible to copy the downloaded files off? Only way I can think is if you back up to iTunes and locate files in the back up?
  • Options
    Not allowing me to download movies without upgrading but I can watch them online.
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Still working fine sitting on platform at work watching man of steel

Can't find that one
  • Options
    This is an incredible app
  • Options
    Anyone know how to list downloaded films and delete them!?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Anyone know how to list downloaded films and delete them!?

Sorted now! Straight forward really...great but unbelievable app - seems to have disappeared from the App Store - wonder what that means...?

• Options
    If anyone didn't manage to get it from the App Store before they pulled it you can get it again here. Not sure how long before they pull it through.

http://gappcenter.com/cartoon/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Buckshee's link is still working just downloaded it to a new ipad
  • Options
    Anyone with Cartoon HD finding that the latest films will no longer stream? Was working fine for me until yesterday but now the film just flicks over back to the icons page without loading. Praying it sorts itself but seems unlikely and now cannot re re-installed. Any tips anyone? Was looking forward to Wolf of Wallstreet etc. Gutted.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Anyone with Cartoon HD finding that the latest films will no longer stream? Was working fine for me until yesterday but now the film just flicks over back to the icons page without loading. Praying it sorts itself but seems unlikely and now cannot re re-installed. Any tips anyone? Was looking forward to Wolf of Wallstreet etc. Gutted.

Most of the films stream ok but a few are skipping back to the icon.
  • Options
    Cafc999 - that's what I mean. Unfortunately for me all of the top/new films are skipping back leaving me not much. Do you think it will rectify itself?
  • Options
    Working fine for me, just watched wolf of Wall Street
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

Cafc999 - that's what I mean. Unfortunately for me all of the top/new films are skipping back leaving me not much. Do you think it will rectify itself?

meldrew66 said:

It might be that to many people are trying to watch them at the same time.
  • Options
    Show Box is pretty good too
  • Options
    How does an Ipad come to have Kids ?
  • Options
    Granpa said:

How does an Ipad come to have Kids ?

Ipad mini

• Options
    Plenty of films and tv shows on here

www.Youtubemainpage.com