Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any lifer who has an iPad with kids

Comments

• Options

I didn't know iPads could have kids.

Beat me to it.

Yes, by 2 1/2 months, I didn't claim to be a fast reader.
  • Options
    All series of game of thrones now available on here in HD for free up to and including the latest episode which was on earlier than it as on sky.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

All series of game of thrones now available on here in HD for free up to and including the latest episode which was on earlier than it as on sky.

On where?
  • Options
    Cartoon hd
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Cartoon hd

Great, thanks will look tonight.
  • Options
    They've just released an update so you may need to download the latest version if you want to watch GOT.
  • Options
    Every episode of Breaking Bad on there now.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    They don't seem to be in the correct order though.

E1 S1 is actually an episode from about S3
  • Options
    It got lost on my iPad with a software update but have downloaded again. Don't seem to be able to download movies now though - can still watch though ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has everyone else's cartoon hd stopped working?
  • Options

Has everyone else's cartoon hd stopped working?

Just tried mine and not working.

• Options
    Looks like it's been pulled as mines been down a couple of days. Shame if that's it now as was a cracking app for the kids!
  • Options
    Just installed the apple software update and set the date as Monday and some of the films are back up and running!
  • Options
    edited June 2014

I didn't know iPads could have kids.

Beat me to it.

Yes, by 2 1/2 months, I didn't claim to be a fast reader.
    Everytime I see the title to this thread I think "I didn't know and iPad could have kids" and then I remember someone's already cracked that one.
  • Options
    Pissed about this as I have not watched GOT, so was. Going to watch in one go next week.
    By resetting your time back a week does allow you to access the latest films but not anything else.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oh what a massive bag of #*×%!

off on holiday a week today and had planned to download plenty of stuff for the kids!
  • Options
    Forgot this doesn't filter out naughty words.
  • Options
    My comment is awaiting approval - what does that mean ?
  • Options
    Is working fine for my son, but he's only watching Pokémon cartoons (or so he tells me...)...he used it this morning while eating his breakfast....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What Happened To Cartoon HD?

On Wednesday, users began complaining that the controversial Cartoon HD app had suddenly stopped working on various iOS devices. Cartoon HD has been popular with users because it provides a large library of popular full-length movies and cartoons, including new releases like Frozen or Despicable Me 2. The app originally debuted in the Apple App store in late 2013, selling for about £20 a pop. After its removal from the app store in January, however, users still found way to download the app from other sources — this time completely free of charge.

Is The A Fix Or Alternative Link For Cartoon HD?

Though some sites were reporting that Cartoon HD was working just fine, even with the new iOS 8 beta, it seems that some time on Wednesday the app stopped working altogether. Some users did report success with using the app if they reset their clocks by 2 days to read June 2, 2014 but now many are reporting the app is just not working at all and neither is the gappcenter.com website associated with the free Cartoon HD app download. There have been some reports on Twitter that an alternative link is now available, but iDigitalTimes cannot confirm if the link is legitimate, nor can we be responsible for anything that might happen upon leaving this site.

It's quite possible the website is another to be taken down or have its domain seized by federal agencies in the UK or US trying to put a lid on piracy.
  • Options
    Fix :

Or at least this got it back up for me.

iPad : settings > date and time > turn of automatic > set date to 30 April

Hope it works
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The app now has a message saying

"Sorry, Cartoon HD is closed! forever"
  • Options
    I have fixed the date on my iPad to 29th May a d it works again
  • Options
    It does work by changing the date but in doing so it messes up lots of other apps like google maps, messaging etc. no big deal switching dates though I guess.
  • Options
    There are a couple of alternatives to CartoonHD, the first is called Showbox which is only available for android and the second is flixanity. You search for them both in your search engine and download showbox like an app but work flixanity through the website.
  • Options
    seems to be thoroughly dead now
  • Options
    Tried the date trick on three devices but no luck.

Any news about how it shut?

Obviously, it was not particularly legal but surely it was like that from the start? Did authorities locate the server or were they threatened with legal action?
  • Options

Tried the date trick on three devices but no luck.

Any news about how it shut?

Obviously, it was not particularly legal but surely it was like that from the start? Did authorities locate the server or were they threatened with legal action?

I was watching on it last night. Once you have changed the date and open the app you must use the search function to locate what you want. The categories etc at the bottom do not function.

• Options
    Apparently it's now working again. Anyone tried it this morning?