Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Florent Rouamba (new signing CONFIRMED)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Edit: Nevermind, can delete this post.
  • Options
    Bloody hell - he's a unit!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Looks like he's stil at the club ,
    @BenHamer21: I can't disclose the name because I've done it behind his back which I'm ashamed of but I can confirm he's played in African cup of nations!

In relation to a picture he put up earlier
  • Options
    He could well be I posted who I asked hadn't seen him lately but no official word from anyone

• Options
    sammy391 said:

Looks like he's stil at the club ,
    @BenHamer21: I can't disclose the name because I've done it behind his back which I'm ashamed of but I can confirm he's played in African cup of nations!

In relation to a picture he put up earlier

Yeah I thought it may have been Rouama (hence the post) but it turns out it's more abuse of Evina.

@JohnSullivan13: @ceddyevina @BenHamer21 Another Evina shocker #freewithsomefragrance pic.twitter.com/kHXE3CGa5h” sums him up! #nostyle

• Options
    edited April 2013
    It wasn't that pic but the other one with a fella in white three quarter lengths.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    LoOkOuT said:

It wasn't that pic but the other one with a fella in white three quarter lengths.

Uh-huh, that was the one I originally posted but I then figured it to be Evina after Sullivan chipped in. Evina though, hasn't played in the African Nations. The plot thickens...

• Options
    It was rouamba. Ceddy tweeted something to Ben about never saying it to his face
  • Options
    Thought it was Cort.
  • Options
    He looks one happy dude
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It was rouamba. Ceddy tweeted something to Ben about never saying it to his face

Am having a Ceddy myself! In that case then, Rouamba is still at the club and has woeful taste in clothing:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJHsuMoCAAAKlXj.jpg

• Options
    Not 100% Rouamba they were talking about, could have been cort
  • Options

Guyana is South America. I know Leon Cort's run out at the Azteca, pretty cool.

• Options
    I know they love their clothing banter on there. Must have had a field day when they saw Rouamba rock up in that.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Guyana is South America. I know Leon Cort's run out at the Azteca, pretty cool.

Well.. I feel stupid..
  • Options
    Never mind his trousers - what about the size of his shoulders? The bloke looks like a triangle on legs!
  • Options

We could have an entire team of Charlton fantasy players who came and then disappeared in a puff of smoke before kicking a football.

Do you think any other clubs are different?
  • Options
    He told he told us so
  • Options

Never mind his trousers - what about the size of his shoulders? The bloke looks like a triangle on legs!

Ha ha , poor lad!

• Options
    So is Rouamba still here next season or has his trail ended and is he's going to end up somewhere else?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Rouamba was released by the Club just before the end of last season.