Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice needed - can't ask the wife

Comments

• Options
    Just when I had the answer to Adrian's problems, he's buggering off...oh well!
  • Options
    Well, if Adrian's buggering off - who wants to find me some Swedish bird I met in a pub last week and lost her number?
  • Options
    I guess we all have a lil stalker in us somewhere.
  • Options
    edited October 2012

Yeah, mine took 15 minutes to realise there aren't many Swedes that don't have blonde hair, study Advanced English, live in Camden and are named Beatrice. Funnily enough, I found her and without beer goggles I'm not interested. (I'm actually lying, but I know I shouldn't get involved)

Sorry if I don't quite live up to the Romance that Adrian offered guys, but do you want me to see how far I can go without a restraining order? We may have a new love story that way..

Oops, Also found her twitter by accident. I love how stalkab... ermm.. easy to contact.. my generation is. I must stop now, for fear of that restraining order.
  • Options
    Go for it Adrian! My grandad is 90 and is with a 58 year old alcoholic with only a few teeth (Alcoholic as in bottles of vodka with corn flakes not a bottle of wine a night)

I've never seen him so happy.

Go and have some "sponge" and a cuppa with her!

• Options
    I say still go look her up there must be something to stir this up inside you other wise you will never get this out your mind .maybee you parted strangly and just want to know shes had a good life? What ever ur reasons their ures so do whats right for you?
  • Options
    i totally forgot about this gem of a thread, thanks to who ever bumped it up! lol
  • Options
    Ask your wife and let us know what she says...
  • Options
    Recent comments make him imagine some of you might even understand his stance but Adrian too embarrassed to post anymore on this subject.
    And no, he won't go to Bloomfield Road.
    Fear of being recognized by a Lifer.
    LOL.
  • Options
    Did this lady go off Adrian in the first place because he talked about himself in the third person?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't eat sponge, it's neither romantic or tasty.
  • Options
    adrian said:

Recent comments make him imagine some of you might even understand his stance but Adrian too embarrassed to post anymore on this subject.
    And no, he won't go to Bloomfield Road.
    Fear of being recognized by a Lifer.
    LOL.

This has been posted by his wife who found his login details. Adrian is in a black bag in his own wardrobe.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options

Don't eat sponge, it's neither romantic or tasty.

It's hard to imagine anything less romantic.
  • Options
    Turns out that Adrian's actually a woman who couldn't find some bloke called Rocky;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1yzIeBRh5o
  • Options
    Come on adrian we all need closure on this ?
  • Options
    Did Adrian ever find her?
  • Options
    Yo Adrian! (huh)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    adrian said:

What are you going to do if you find her?

Fond(ling) mammaries with a lovely person. Loads of things to talk about.
    Probably came to soon and missed her.

• Options
    Missed this thread first time round. Hilarious. Thanks for bringing it up again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha forgot about this. Some past comment stalking suggests adrian went on honeymoon recently... Maybe we could get a new a new thread going on adrian's honeymoon antics?
  • Options
    Only just discovered this thread and it truly is comedy genius! Tears rolling down my cheeks here. However, that's not to belittle Adrian and his predicament - just that some of the replies back in Aug/Oct 12 are just brilliant! And after last night's result as well! Good work.
  • Options
    adrian said:

Many many years ago, I met a nice girl in London.
    Our careers and my living abroad was a problem, our relationship did not last.
    Some years later, I unearthed an old agenda and realized I had her mother's Blackpool phone number. I rang and the person I spoke to said she knew the lady, who had moved, and that
    her daughter intended to open a hairdressers' business in Lytham St.Annes.
    I took advantage of an away game up north (bad memories, we lost an elderly fan there, heart-attack) to come back via Blackpool and Lytham ST.Annes.
    I visited all the hairdressers, no one had ever heard of her.
    I would be thrilled to see her again, but the data I have is very meagre: her full name (very common English surname), her birth YEAR and that old phone number in Blackpool.
    We'll be playing Blackpool on Oct.6th, I could go there earlier, but what for?
    Any suggestions, or is it hopeless?

Errrrrm, you're married. Enough said!

And why chase down something which clearly wasn't supposed to last? Clearly you know it's wrong if you know you can't speak to your wife about it mate.
  • Options
    This is still my favourite CL thread ever!

Would love to know what happened in the end?
  • Options
    well @adrian is still around as he was logged on this morning....
  • Options

adrian said:

Many many years ago, I met a nice girl in London.
    Our careers and my living abroad was a problem, our relationship did not last.
    Some years later, I unearthed an old agenda and realized I had her mother's Blackpool phone number. I rang and the person I spoke to said she knew the lady, who had moved, and that
    her daughter intended to open a hairdressers' business in Lytham St.Annes.
    I took advantage of an away game up north (bad memories, we lost an elderly fan there, heart-attack) to come back via Blackpool and Lytham ST.Annes.
    I visited all the hairdressers, no one had ever heard of her.
    I would be thrilled to see her again, but the data I have is very meagre: her full name (very common English surname), her birth YEAR and that old phone number in Blackpool.
    We'll be playing Blackpool on Oct.6th, I could go there earlier, but what for?
    Any suggestions, or is it hopeless?

Errrrrm, you're married. Enough said!

And why chase down something which clearly wasn't supposed to last? Clearly you know it's wrong if you know you can't speak to your wife about it mate.
    Timely advice!
  • Options
    now in nets for west ham
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Is Adrian going to B'pool away this year and if he is will he make it to the ground?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Come on Adrian, find the girl! If you haven't yet and you do I've heard GJ will get "Churchy" tattooed on his spare cheek.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!