Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advice needed - can't ask the wife

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant stuff. Don't stop.

By the way it wasn't her that won the hammer Southend, Mickey Skinner has already been identified as the imposter.

Adrian I am prepared to track her down if you give us the full name and we can agree a finder's fee. Only part of which is payable in advance.
  • Options
    Ketman said:

I really should start another Dating Thread, strangely enough there is another girl at work I would like to ask out but last time I did was ridiculed on here when I got the inevitable knock back :-(

I think that was the one when my advice was of the 'treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen' type, and got a hell of a response on that;
    My views are so popular.
  • Options
    PaulCAFC said:

Adrian - FFS get a grip. she is probably 32 stone, has no teeth and has a tattoo of an anchor on each forearm. Let bygones be bygones and fond memories or it will end in tears and disappointment.

If she looks like this adrian, go for it! What have you got to lose?
  • Options
    Go for it mate, get on facebook, google whatever. You only live once.
  • Options
    Crack one off at the memories, the urge to see her again will soon pass.
  • Options

Go for it mate, get on facebook, google whatever. You only live once.

and it won't be for much longer when the wife finds out.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Has anyone seen the episode of Russell Brand's Ponderland where he discusses love?

A couple of old timers meet up in one of the clips. Within 2 days they hate each others guts.

Be warned.
  • Options

If you find her and she rejects you, will it end up in a siege?

Gazza might turn up with a 6 pack, a kebab and some Nicky Clarke hair straighteners.

Was it a kebab? I thought it was a roast chicken!!!
    box of chicken - he knew there wasn't likely to be adequate dining facilities - he's not daft
  • Options
    Adrian - you're not Iain Dowie are you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thread of The Year
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Thread of The Year

Agreed!! Still think it has to be a windup, even though Adrian has denied it!
  • Options
    In spite of unanimous demand to continue, it's time to conclude.
    Maybe I've expressed myself incorrectly because most of you still think I was after romance. As Tom-k wrote, it's the memories really.
    As in all couples, we've had problems but never considered divorce and never will. At the worst of times I always fled from the straying.
    My wife has done likewise so it's not at my age and my incapacities that I would look for extra-marital stuff today.
    I thought it would be super to meet an old friend of mine. The fact we had had a relationship 40 years ago would only have the advantage
    of being able to speak about anything, uncensored.
    Sadly, it won't happen. I won't go to Bloomfield Road, won't go on facebook and won't hire a detective to do the work for me.
    I'll follow your advice and give up.
    Cheers to you all.
  • Options
    You bastards!
  • Options
    if you supress things they come out in other ways
  • Options
    now look what you've all done with your stupid advice.
  • Options
    I think what actually happened was that long-lost, Charlton Life-loving Doris spotted Adrian's posts on here earlier and they have reunited and now bunked off somewhere (NOT FOR ROMANCE) and the "giving it up" post above is a cover in case Mrs. Adrian finds out.

Sussed!
  • Options
    Have you got any other ex's you want to find instead?
  • Options
    Just when I thought I might take a break from charlton life from the bitchy sniping you get a thread like this

Definite 20 pager

Adrian put her name up on here we will find her...
  • Options

Adrian put her name up on here we will find her...

This
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    adrian said:

Apart from being exactly Bobby Charlton's age, heavy surgery 2 years ago (marrow) resulted in, among other unpleasantness, a
    total loss of interest in romance.

Is that all you were interested in about Mrs Adrian (or as I like to call her, Adriiiaannee!) then?

Now those days are gone its back to Litham St Anne?
  • Options
    My brother is called adrian... i do hope that it's not...
  • Options
    What were her tits like?

I think this can be a gage as to how desperate you were to find her
  • Options
    Quality.
  • Options
    You seem quite depressed here Adrian, hope you get better soon
  • Options
    adrian said:

being able to speak about anything, uncensored.

Concerning
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Try linkedin. I found an ex on there (after 40 years - Munich Olympics) and I know she looked at my profile. BUT for all the reasons above neither of us pressed the contact button.
  • Options
    If we can find Kevin Cash we can this woman!
  • Options
    try

or

• Options
    Was she a blackpool fan? If so.... found her...

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!