Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competition - The Gaffer and Powelly

Comments

• Options
    Bromley Addicks send in enforcer to ensure everyone pays their membership fee.
  • Options
    Powell to AFKA

"Is that bulge in your pocket a phone or does this man love for me really exist?"
  • Options
    Powelly.. "no need to stand up mate... oh sorry..."
  • Options
    CP - Look I even printed it off your website, white trainers on a man your age is a no no.
  • Options
    So you want me to cross off Ade Edmonson from player of the year dinner?
  • Options
    CP: "Right, that's sorted then. You & Henry take out the security guards after Scotty Wagstaff has distracted them by falling over and crying to anyone who'll listen,little chris can sneak in through the air vents".

AFKA: "What about Lookout?"

CP: *sigh*
  • Options
    some of these answers have me in tears ... superb ... keep it going
  • Options
    You've got that joke the wrong way around.
  • Options
    Is this where you want me to write "sorry"
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    You've got that joke the wrong way around.
    Nah, it's fine assuming the ending is 'oh sorry you are standing up'..............wonder how close I am getting to a red card?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CP "He's a mysteron, he's a mysteron, he's not"

• Options
    CP: You've got Goonerhater down on your list as 'right wing - one trick pony'. But what about his impressive vegetable growing ?
  • Options
    CP: Look at this picture of the bird from countdown.... I definitely would!
  • Options
    CP "He's a mysteron, he's a mysteron, he's not"

My name was there then Henry, been telling you that for ages but no one believes me.
  • Options
    CP: Carol Vordaman, yes, Jane McDonald, hell yes, Cheryl Baker, possibly, Sonia from Eastenders, you've got to be kidding me !
  • Options
    CP to AFKA

"If you ring this number my tailor will sort out those cuffs and trouser bottoms for you"
  • Options
    17th April - Pairs quiz - TO BE CONFIRMED

16th May - Richard Murray
  • Options
    AFKA "So these are the cumulative scores from our match by match player ratings. I wondered what you thought of them?"

CP "You need to get out more"
  • Options
    "Okay, Sir Chris ..... you just pick a username, and I'll sort the rest"
  • Options
    'It says right here on my rider that I only drink wine made from grapes pressed on the thighs of virgins. And you bring me orange juice?'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SCP: 'Bloody hell Dan, look what that bloke Ackworth's said about me here!''
  • Options
    Look, I'm sorry Chris but how was I supposed to know you were Kane87?
  • Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.
  • Options
    CP: Look here, I've looked up the term 'man love'... and I'm a bit worried!
  • Options
    CP: Do you know that you have a black Velcro ball stuck to your back, young man?
  • Options
    CP: "I knew it was on here somewhere, let's do Father & Son by Boyzone, I love that record".
  • Options
    CP - I have quite clearly stated that any thread with these topics should be sunk.
  • Options
    " Danny ... Danny ..... ahhh here's one ... Hollands ... mmm ahh ... another ... Green .... are you sure I signed you as well?"
  • Options
    'hang on, hang on a minute I've counted 18 blokes doing a sex wee over me... What kind if weird site are you running here!'
  • Options
    See it says here - 50 quid on us winning the league.