Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
2-1 up on the massives.
Come on you Grecians!

Comments

• Options
    We love you Exeter we do!
  • Options
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    Exeter 2nd goal as a result of a foul by Samedo on Nardiello and goal direct from free kick.........Hang on you Greecians!
  • Options
    FT!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    great result
  • Options
    massive result!!!
  • Options
    MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Seven points clear of the MASSIVE and not 1 not 2 but a MASSIVE 3 2 games in hand! (still rather have points in the bag but hey ho)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Massive!
  • Options
    Exeter exeter exeter!

Feels like Mike Bassett...

Luxembourg Luxembourg Luxembourg!
  • Options
    Seven points clear of the MASSIVE and not 1 not 2 but a MASSIVE 3 games in hand! (still rather have points in the bag but hey ho)
    we have 2 in hand on weds
  • Options
    You're right I'm getting carried away!
  • Options
    tehy actually say Yeovil were better then them when they won last week - i watched the highlights of that game, yeovil were taking the piss
  • Options
    Sheff Utd looking good.
  • Options
    Bless !

The day has just got better & better !
  • Options
    Wendy even have a nickname for Bywater their keeper ..... Bystander

LMAO
  • Options
    superb result for us ...........1200 wednesday fans got the short trip back to london
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Bless !

The day has just got better & better !
    I need to get another supply of those calm me down pills for the run in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OUCH !!!! and SO SO MASSIVE too
  • Options
    There were fans on the calling for weaver to be dropped since then they have lost 2 games I believe and bywater has fukd up in most games at some time

Sounds like a watch what you wish for
  • Options
    Sheff Utd looking good.
    Good for them, still done the double over them.
  • Options
    Always thought our win down there was a good result.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    they need to wake up ad smell the coffee. In recent years, Norwich, Leeds us and co have struggled to get results down there. You have to grind the results. You don't go down there and they lay down and you automatically get 3 points. !! You have to earn them.
  • Options
    Take a little look on owlstalk if you want a laugh. Never seen a more suicidal footy forum.
  • Options
    Quote from Owls Talk; they're not in good shape:

"I'm out!

I hate supporting Wednesday 15 fookin years of misery! I've had it. Nearly in tears!

Thanks you useless tw@ts, united will stuff us and go up get taken over by a mega rich tw@t and we'll never see them again.

MASSIVE overreaction yes but I'm sick to death now! "
  • Options
    I expected both the sheffield clubs to win so exeter's win is real bonus. Now let's make it really count with a win over mk dons on tuesday night.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    and yes have you all noticed as other teams such as "the pigs" finishing 2nd. (so do they finally think we have a chance of finishing top and not rhem??
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    and yes have you all noticed as other teams such as "the pigs" finishing 2nd. (so do they finally think we have a chance of finisgin top and not rhem??
    A backhanded compliment is better than nothing ha ha nice one.