Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Local" Non-League.

Comments

• Options

Dover 2up at half time and could be 4 or 5. Powerful and athletic all round the pitch. Bromley are being outclassed and if you didn't know look a bottom 3 side who were promoted last year. Charlton scout is sat behind me....

I hope you stood on Driesen's laptop and broke it.
  • Options

Jamie Day back at Welling as first team coach.

Beat me to it.
    Hope it works out. It can't get any worse.
    Away to Wealdstone this weekend, may be worth a punt.
    They have got to be around 3/1.
    Easy journey from North Greenwich (about 3/4 hour).
    Do you want some?
    I am having some.
  • Options
    Went to Burgess Hill v Hendon last night. Dean Cox (ex Brighton/Orient) is currently biding his time at Burgess Hill before he signs for Crawley in January. He's too good for Isthmian Premier and it showed.
  • Options

Mark Goldberg is still the Manager though.

Welling seem to be in a right mess at the moment (i.e. How on earth did it not work out for Damien Matthew) and reckon that Goldberg should move upstairs and concentrate on the running of the business side of the club with Jamie Day given the actual Managers role
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Dover 2up at half time and could be 4 or 5. Powerful and athletic all round the pitch. Bromley are being outclassed and if you didn't know look a bottom 3 side who were promoted last year. Charlton scout is sat behind me....

How is Ricky Miller doing for Dover?
    Motm, ran Bromley ragged. Superb work ethic.
    Worth a punt for us or too big a jump?
    Definately L2 club, maybe previous injuries may prevent higher.
  • Options
    Halifax win again, up to third now.................come on you Shaymen!
  • Options

Welling seem to be in a right mess at the moment (i.e. How on earth did it not work out for Damien Matthew) and reckon that Goldberg should move upstairs and concentrate on the running of the business side of the club with Jamie Day given the actual Managers role
    Goldberg has a big ego though, he wouldn't step down as manager as he thinks he's the dogs preverbials
  • Options

That is what is due to happen. Sheedy is also correct though...
  • Options

You believe that Goldberg is going to move upstairs do you mean?
  • Options

You believe that Goldberg is going to move upstairs do you mean?
    Yes, at some point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Beat me to it.
    3/1 wallop.
  • Options

Beat me to it.
    3/1 wallop.
    You want some?
  • Options
    You two coming down Phoenix Wednesday ?
  • Options

You two coming down Phoenix Wednesday ?

Yes mate.
  • Options
    See you there
  • Options

Beat me to it.
    3/1 wallop.
    You want some?
    Ain't seen a pitch on that much of a gradient for some time.
    Had to be 3 metres drop from one end to the other.
    Apart from that, nice ground (Ruislip).

Wednesday night, not for me Steve.
  • Options
    Cracking game at Dartford this afternoon. Lost 6-3 but 3-3 after 55 minutes and game in the balance. Reminded me of what being entertained at a football match was all about. Other than the protests haven't enjoyed a game as much since the Powell era.
  • Options

Now been appointed manager and Adrian Pennock brought back too.
  • Options

Now been appointed manager and Adrian Pennock brought back too.
    That would be like us appointing Curbs and Powell... Great decision from Goldberg
  • Options
    Heard we've been watching Jordan Higgs from Bromley with one or two other league clubs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a look round Nene Park today, the soon to be demolished x home of Rushden and Diamonds, to see the ground so run down with huge weeds all over the pitch is sad, actually took me back to the Valley, how soon things can go wrong, happily Diamonds are slowly on the way back, Max Griggs still takes an interest and with crowds nearing a 1k + they have a future.
  • Options
    I had no idea Bradley Pritchard plays for Greenwich Borough now!! Didnt recognise him as he's got dreadlocks now
  • Options
    Brightlingsea Regent v Phoenix Sports this Saturday.
  • Options

I had no idea Bradley Pritchard plays for Greenwich Borough now!! Didnt recognise him as he's got dreadlocks now

That's what happens when people start studying law, they go all wild and rebellious :-)
  • Options
    Anyone from here going to the Dulwich Hamlet v Macclesfield Town FA Trophy match on Saturday?

Will be Dulwich's biggest match since the early 1980s - 1500-odd tickets already sold.
  • Options
    I've got a Faversham supporting mate and will be at Greenwich borough v Faversham on Saturday, hope to see Bradley on the pitch. They do have a bar there, right? We'll be visiting the Long Pond after.
    Looking forward to it as much as I was dreading Oxford on Tuesday.

• Options
    rananegra said:

I've got a Faversham supporting mate and will be at Greenwich borough v Faversham on Saturday, hope to see Bradley on the pitch. They do have a bar there, right?

Yeah, they do.
  • Options

Anyone from here going to the Dulwich Hamlet v Macclesfield Town FA Trophy match on Saturday?

Will be Dulwich's biggest match since the early 1980s - 1500-odd tickets already sold.

If we weren't at home I would go. Really enjoyed the Braintree replay.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    rananegra said:

I've got a Faversham supporting mate and will be at Greenwich borough v Faversham on Saturday, hope to see Bradley on the pitch. They do have a bar there, right? We'll be visiting the Long Pond after.
    Looking forward to it as much as I was dreading Oxford on Tuesday.

Yes @rananegra there is a bar there. Charlie Mcdonald is also an ex Charlton regular in the Greenwich team
  • Options
    AFC Rushden and Diamonds, very very small involvement in them and go when it doesn't clash.