Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]everytime someone posts something, something of 04-MCS's pops up in between. Literally

Not sure i would fancy Nairobi, though its probably a lot more developed than Belvedere....

Mind you, i used to run the football club for the Social Club on Nuxley Road.

Now you're encouraging him...

Depends whether you're talking Upper or Lower - I'd say Narobi's somewhere inbetween...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]Heather

Have you moved recently? I thought you was living in Edinburgh.

Richard

Hi Richard. Yes - moved in April. Didn't Daphne tell you? How are you coping with your civic duties, btw?
    Cheers
    H
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]everytime someone posts something, something of 04-MCS's pops up in between. Literally

you love it bart, literally!
  • Options
    Born In Woolwich - British Hospital for Mothers and Babies, lived in Plumstead (Swingate Lane area), moved to Gravesend in 93. Now live near Thong (Ooh err!)
  • Options
    Live Bromley, brought up in Blackheath.Supported CAFC since 1971.Know AFKA, am older mate of Sadlier.
  • Options
    Now in Upminster, previously Basildon, 4 years in Sheffield without missing a home game. Originally brought up in Silvertown.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Here is a fledging Charlton Life map - add yourself by going to ADD>MARKER & SUBMIT -- http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=27479 -- in the name bit you can submit yr username & the +/- buttons obviously control zoom

I'm not a techie so i'm sure someone can make this cleaner...........

(The html code for this site is below if any of the site admin want to integrate it into the website - it also gives a much broader map view)

<iframe frameborder=0 width='700px' height='500px' src='http://www.zeesource.net/maps/emap.jsp?group=27479&legend=1&list=1&search=1&x=-20.9180&y=49.2678&z=14&add=1'></iframe>
  • Options
    thats quality, i have added myself!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Here is a fledging Charlton Life map - add yourself by going to ADD>MARKER & SUBMIT --http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=27479-- in the name bit you can submit yr username & the +/- buttons obviously control zoom

I'm not a techie so i'm sure someone can make this cleaner...........

That's me added too - just in case anyone wasn't sure where Glasgow was...
  • Options
    Nice one Oakster... Ive put myself in orange as it may be temporary.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Nice one Oakster... Ive put myself in orange as it may be temporary.....

ha ha, i put myself in orange, coz i am Ginger!
  • Options
    when i put myself on there earlier. I noticed that you hadn't put yourself in belvedere either!!
  • Options
    i'm in!
  • Options
    suz, where did i put myself then, i cant even see me now!??
  • Options
    by st james' park tube station!

irony is, you probably couldn't find your way there :-)
  • Options
    you're scarily close to my work place mate, St James Park
  • Options
    First post, so here goes....

Born and bred in Gravesend - now watching from afar in Stockholm!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]by st james' park tube station!

irony is, you probably couldn't find your way there :-)

Probably??? almost definately Suz!! lol

[cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]you're scarily close to my work place mate, St James Park

Oh man, you dont want me aanywhere near ya workplace! I thought St james park was in Newcarrsil
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FarDryCo[/cite]First post, so here goes....

Born and bred in Gravesend - now watching from afar in Stockholm!

Welcome FarDryCo,

Another oversea's addick!

Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    ollie, think i've moved you to nearer where you should be. not exact tho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2007
    Tack så mycket stanmoreaddick! :-)
  • Options
    blimey fardryco i was about to say having your name above quite a few others on the "who's online" section made a mockery of what afka said about it being in order of who registered first.

but i see you registered on 22nd august... taken you a while then to find your voice! its not so scary, tho some are scarier than others!
  • Options
    Yeah, Curb_It, it's taken me a while!

I'm more of a lurker - in a nice way of course - been checking CL on a daily basis, been 'hanging' around netaddicks for years but now my g/friend has had enough of my moaning this season and i dont know any other addicks in Stockholm, so I'm gonna have to start posting here instead!
  • Options
    Born in Lewisham, raised in Crayford/Dartford, now live in East Dartford, (well Stone actually!), just round the corner from WestStandSinger.
  • Options
    do you get the train up from Dartford KB?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]do you get the train up from Dartford KB?

No, normally drive mate as there are usually five of us travelling to the Valley.
  • Options
    Just checking because otherwise i would have probably chatted to you in the Fulwich/Railway/Con Club prior to games if you trained it!
  • Options
    FarDryCo some of us know of another Addick in Stockholm :-(

For the sake of your sanity it would be cruel to put you in touch with him
  • Options
    Ah, and there was me thinking I was the only Addick in the village! :-(

No, actually I know of the 'Swedish Addicks' but Im too shy to bother them really! :-D

Swedish Addicks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]Just checking because otherwise i would have probably chatted to you in the Fulwich/Railway/Con Club prior to games if you trained it!

Used to drink in the Railway on Match days, when I travelled by train, before passing my test. It could well have still been the age of steam then!!! :-(