Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: FarDryCo[/cite]Yeah, Curb_It, it's taken me a while!

I'm more of a lurker - in a nice way of course - been checking CL on a daily basis, been 'hanging' around netaddicks for years but now my g/friend has had enough of my moaning this season and i dont know any other addicks in Stockholm, so I'm gonna have to start posting here instead!

I have a cousin who has lived in Stockholm for the best of 40 years. The whole of his family are Addicks. His son, John, was a talented Goalie in the 1980's playing a very high standard of football but his ambition was to play for Charlton professionally. Obviously didn't happen and went on to become a master Chocolatier.
  • Options
    bump

lots of newbies since Jan, tell us where you're living guys and girls
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]bump

cool i love this thread, i live in beleleberevedererederedere dude, cant spell the bitching place for love nor money tho!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]bump

cool i love this thread, i live in beleleberevedererederedere dude, cant spell the bitching place for love nor money tho!

Dude you keep telling eveyone that.....!

Well for this week at Least I am living in posh Upchurch rather than scummy Sittingbourne (House & Cat sitting) !
  • Options
    its my thing ketters, like you and your cricket rantings! leave my beleverederederederdere thing alone man!
  • Options
    As if you didn't know already. Solna, near Stockholm, stage for the 1958 World Cup final.
  • Options
    Born in greenwich,moved to woolwich, moved to eltham when 3 and am still in eltham.
  • Options
    Born in Dartford, lived there till my 20's, then abroad, now live in Lee.
  • Options
    BLACKHEATH all my life (which is 16 years)
  • Options
    maidstone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    According to Spike Milligan I live in the centre of the universe - Catford
  • Options
    gillingham , not in a caravan
  • Options
    HaHA dont lie!
  • Options
    Born in Crayford, in Erith til age 6, then Welling-Dartford-Swanscombe (!) then back to Welling
  • Options
    Born Mile End Road :-( now sunny Sidcup for me :-)
  • Options
    I grew up in West Wales and moved to London when I went to college. Moved to SE12 in 1992 and drifted into Addickdom thereafter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HugoZHackenbush[/cite]As if you didn't know already. Solna, near Stockholm, stage for the 1958 World Cup final.

Good to see you finally found Charlton Life Kev...
  • Options
    I live in Charlton Lane, five minutes from The Valley!
  • Options
    Born and grew up L B Bromley.Went to Ravens Wood School Bromley Common. Lived in Tunbridge Wells. Now live 10 miles outside Norwich,
  • Options
    Fairly new on here, and only just seen this posting. Lived Lee for first 18 months, now in Sidcup via Eltham ('til I was 22) and 'South Blackheath'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Born Woolwich live Abbey Wood
  • Options
    Blimey! HugoZ - v.v.v.v.v. LTNS!!!!!

Medders....
    Carling.....

It's just like the old days on NetAddicks!!

Dartford (West side), born, bred, grew up and still here!
  • Options
    Canterbury - stayed here after Uni and work in Whitstable.

Originally from Bexleyheath, so chose my local team as a kid.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    in that little clearing under the middle of the three mountains in the photo linked below

Canmore, Alberta
  • Options
    Born in Greenwich, Lived in Lower Belvedere all my life (though tend to drink in the Upper section more)!
  • Options
    Blimey Southend addick me and you must be the only 2 Charlton fans in Rochord.
  • Options
    There's another one in Ashingdon as well. Have to have a beer one day fella, I drink in the Milestone.
  • Options
    Dartford born and bred.Now living amongst the Chelsea bretheren in the Borough of Sutton, Surrey.
  • Options
    I'm not too far away Rose and Crown, sunny Basildon for me!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]... and 'South Blackheath'

Does that mean you lived in Kidbrooke...LOL