Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    Born in Greenwich (9 years) , Last 18 years in New Eltham
  • Options
    The sunnier part of sunny sidcup for me
  • Options
    Born brockley, have since lived in faversham,bromley,catford,new cross,charlton,welling,lewisham,plumstead,deptford,honor oak,birkinhead,northholt,wendover,rotherhithe,downham & germany,now living in greenwich. Think i'll stay put for a while.
  • Options
    Born in greenwich always lived in Charlton
  • Options
    [cite] badger:[/cite]Born brockley, have since lived in faversham,bromley,catford,new cross,charlton,welling,lewisham,plumstead,deptford,honor oak,birkinhead,northholt,wendover,rotherhithe,downham & germany,now living in greenwich. Think i'll stay put for a while.

JESUS !

What are you, a professional con man ????

:-)
  • Options
    [cite] badger:[/cite]Born brockley, have since lived in faversham,bromley,catford,new cross,charlton,welling,lewisham,plumstead,deptford,honor oak,birkinhead,northholt,wendover,rotherhithe,downham & germany,now living in greenwich. Think i'll stay put for a while.

I bet you got a pukka job??
  • Options
    Also lived in salcombe(Devon 1 year) before moving on to spain for 3 months hitchhiking, france 2 months and zargreb/croatia,got held up crossing back to austrain border by border guards, had too much currency and fags, took the car apart but got let off,had a bad case of Athlete's foot,much better now, also please let me know if LEN GLOVER ON THE SITE is the same as the player i used to watch in the 60's? what a great team.
  • Options
    afraid not, the Len here is a mere fan, though i'm sure if you started a topic on it he'll have plenty to say.
  • Options
    Worth a punt, saw len glover at my 1st game at the valley 1963/64 against rotherham won 4-3 the great eddie firmani scored 2 goals, still got the programme.charlton scored 1st.
  • Options
    Born in Charlton according to my Dad, but as the hospital's not there any more have no idea whether that's true. Lived in Ladywell til about 7 years ago, when I moved over to Shepherd's Bush (about 15 mins walk from Loftus Road) as I got sick of commuting. Now moved a bit further out, so my local team's Brentford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Born at the Now Mental Hospital in Barnehurst, Lived in Lower Belvedere until I was 7 then moved to Bexleyheath when the real love affair started. Now live in Upper Abbey wood via North Heath.....
  • Options
    [cite] Hillsy's Up:[/cite]until I was 7 then moved to Bexleyheath when the real love affair started. .

and was one of the main one's responsible for me starting to get interested in Charlton.

Your fault !
  • Options
    Blimey I was ....forgot about that...sorry!!
  • Options
    I remember before i properly knew you, your little lot (Andy laing, Fanny etc) used to play football in the field behind my house, and i used to stand in my garden listening to you all singing Charlton songs when you were playing !

None of that internet and computer games in those days, 4-5 hours playing football in the field, or kicking it up a wall was what it was all about !
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    Born in Sidcup. Lived in Bickley, Blackheath, Balham, Blackheath again, Woolwich, Chislehurst and now back in Sidcup
  • Options
    for the new arrivals....
  • Options
    Afka, bump up the age one too, i was gonna post it again! like to no who is old and wise, and who is young and bent, oh, i mean young and stupid ie me!
  • Options
    anyone can bump anything they like mate.

to find an old discussion quickly, go to search, select a keyword and then click on category or comments
  • Options
    just did it thanks man
  • Options
    As a new contributor, I am pleased to announce that I live in Lee.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    howdy neighbour!
  • Options
    Near the Crown?
  • Options
    aye!
  • Options
    Neighbours indeed then!
  • Options
    Must have missed this first time around, anyway Joydens Wood, sort of Bexley/Wilmington border country.
  • Options
    Belvedere born and bred, is that a good thing ? ;-)
  • Options
    depends if its upper or lower !
  • Options
    ooh, what should i say, mmmmmmmm well born and lived in lower, moved to upper about 3 years but i will probably get my house back of my ex-wife, so will move back to lower at some point, Belvedere born and bred ;-)
  • Options
    Born in Plumstead 50 years back and for my sins live in Peckham Rye, spanner land.
  • Options
    CareyValley, i just bought a flat on heathdene gardens in upper belv! How do you get to the games, as i lived in Charlton the for the last 15 years! Are you near heathdene?