Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• Options
    Brought up in Grove Park, school in Lewisham, lived for many years in Andover Hampshire and now near Carnforth in Lancashire (nearest ground Preston). Wife, from Eltham, and I attend most matches from Villa northwards.
  • Options
    bexleyheath.. innit!
  • Options
    Old Bexley Village is where proper Charlton live
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shag[/cite]Old Bexley Village is where proper Charlton live

Nice pic L. How are the sleepless nights?
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shag[/cite]Old Bexley Village is where proper Charlton live

Nice pic L. How are the sleepless nights?

Dont have any mate . We're very lucky , she sleeps through without a sound . I read to her 101 great fx moments before she goes to bed
  • Options
    LOL!

Try this one if you get bored "Dan P's 101 Greatest excuses for why he's dropping you".... Always good for a few laughs

You are lucky mate! Ellie was 7 wks when she slept through....... Dreading the next one cos Im convinced we cant be that lucky twice
  • Options
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
  • Options
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
  • Options
    Welcome Dutchie,

That's Bermuda, Canada, Australia and The Netherlands we've covered so far.
  • Options
    Bromley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lived in charlton for 22 years, now Abbey Wood.
  • Options
    Born in Kent, Brought up in Charlton, live in Woolwich
  • Options
    born in south east kent. living in woolwich, about to live in charlton. i'm everyone else in reverse.
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Bexleyheath till my early 20's, quite a few different places in between and now settled in charlton. As you can see from the view from Kitchen window in my pic.
  • Options
    1st 23yrs in Forest Hill, then Pitsea, now Wickford (surprisingly!)
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Born Plumstead, lived Shooters Hill, Lewisham, Charlton, Catford before moving to the Medway Towns in 1984. Been there ever since.
  • Options
    Hi Len, good to see you here. We can count on you for a considered opinion! What part of lovely Plumstead? I was living on Kashgar Road, off the High Street several years back. Funny, but I quite enjoyed it. Certainly cheaper than when I moved to Brockley! And the Plume of Feathers is nice...
  • Options
    St Nicks hospital which is no more sadly!

How do I get rid of my real name?
  • Options
    born greenwich, brought up in eltham, been in sunny Hove for 21 years and lovin' it.
  • Options
    Go to account then personal information. Theres a checkbox there Andrew ;) lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did that at the start! It still shows though!
  • Options
    Did you scroll to the bottom and click save?
  • Options
    Well done Polo!!
  • Options
    Born Lee, moved to Newport Pagnell 1980(why?), emigrated to Australia 1981. Just made contact with five other like-minded Addicks in Oz, including Lee Fender who has already posted. Mascott88 in Melbourne should get in touch with us as well.
  • Options
    Greenhithe via Chadwell Heath in Essex (born in Bexleyheath)
  • Options
    Born in Carshalton,raised in Harpenden,moved to Beckenham 3 years ago,now living in SE19. Spent a year living in Australia Sept '99 - August 2000.Did i miss much Addickwise whilst I was gone?Perhaps I should disappear over there again.
  • Options
    Born in Plumstead - Dartford via Crayford though for the past 25 years
  • Options
    Born in Chislehurst- Moved to Stanmore 23years ago- temporarily in Fulham (right next to Craven Cottage) at the mo- Heart always in SE7 though
  • Options
    Born Woolwich, brought up in Eltham, then Chislehurst, bought first house in Dartford, now live in Sevenoaks.

Been in TN13 for 18 years and love it.
  • Options
    Born and bred in Chatham..... but have lived in Sittingbourne for the past 3 years. Really not sure which one is worse......