Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cedric Evina

edited August 2011 in General Charlton
Can someone creative PLEASE think of a song for Cedric Evina to this song. 

I've been singing it all night in my head and need Charlton related words. 

Comments

• I asked this guy
    Are you Matt Fry...he said...
    No! I'm C Evina.....

Sorry!
  • I asked this guyAre you Matt Fry...Nah...He's number 3... Evina.....
  • Great performance from him last night!
  • Didn't have too much to do defensively but when he did, he dealt with it comfortably. Was impressed with his advances forward and seems to know how to cross a ball too. Will give Wiggins some good competition.
  • Evinaaa whoao Evinaaa whoa...he comes from cameroon, he f**kin hates ?? ...to hard, could have Par-dew, or would be good in you were a sunderland fan, 'the toon'
  • Evina, whoao, Evina, whoao

He comes from Ars-e-nal

He f**kin hates Millwall.

( or the kiddies' version " He really hates Millwall")

• He came from Arsenal
    He f**king hates Millwall
  • He came from Arsenal

Are you my twin bruv, Plaayer ?
  • Thats the one, came from arsenal f**ckin hates Millwall. Offical song for our Evina.
  • Sponsored links:

• He came from Arsenal

Yes, you're the better looking one though,

• Think something to the rupert the bear song would be better
  • The idea was to find an original song with an original tune. not the same song we try to fit for every player we have 
  • A la tuhuelpa legria Ced Evina
    Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena
    A la tuhuelpa legria Ced Evina
    Eeeh, Cedric Evina
  • He came from Arsenal

Yes, you're the better looking one though,

Cheque's in the post, Sweetie....
  • The idea was to find an original song with an original tune. not the same song we try to fit for every player we have 
    One Cedric Evina theres only one Cedric Evina one Cedric Evinaaa theres only one Cedric Evina?
  • cedric wherever you may be, you better keep your wife away from John Terry
  • edited July 2014
    Gone to Donny

Doncaster Rovers have confirmed the signing of full-back Cedric Evina after the former Arsenal trainee was released by Charlton at the end of last season. The 22-year-old has penned an initial one-year deal and becomes Rovers' second new arrival of the summer after Nathan Tyson joined yesterday.

Doncaster Rovers FC
    @drfc_official

#DRFC can confirm that full back Cedric Evina has signed for the club, details on http://t.co/Ji4161aDBf to follow http://t.co/sh5f9FnCrO
  • Was good for a little bit. Bad for a big bit.
  • Blimey... Didnt realise he'd made as many as 35-Appearances for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Like a lot of the others I am pleased he found another club so soon. It was disappointing it never worked out for him and fair play he seemed to be part of the gang (as far as Twitter goes) even when he wasn't get any game time.
  • Blimey... Didnt realise he'd made as many as 35-Appearances for us

only 23 league games though in 3 seasons 3, 12 and 8, although I am surprised it was 8 last season
  • Wasn't he Oldham's player of year before he joined us? Will probably do well at that level.
  • Valley11 said:

Wasn't he Oldham's player of year before he joined us? Will probably do well at that level.

If true he must of been fantastic
    to win Player of the year, only playing 14 games is a great achievement, unless the rest was just dog poo
  • Valley11 said:

Wasn't he Oldham's player of year before he joined us? Will probably do well at that level.

to win Player of the year, only playing 14 games is a great achievement, unless the rest was just dog poo

It was 27 games and it was Young player of the year
  • Valley11 said:

It was 27 games and it was Young player of the year
    sorry my mistake I did not include his loan spell earlier that season
  • If he can pick up some form he will be a good signing for them. Maybe at a smaller club, less pressure, more regular starter it will click. Good luck to the lad.
  • If he can pick up some form he will be a good signing for them. Maybe at a smaller club, less pressure, more regular starter it will click. Good luck to the lad.

Indeed, good luck Ceddy
  • Pleased for him, thought season before last he looked a real prospect to compete with wiggins, not sure what went wrong last season but do think he has real potential.
  • He needs games now.