Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cedric Evina

13»

Comments

• Options

Was talking to my mate who's a Donnie season ticket holder and he says Evina has been a revelation in a more advanced role. Not saying we should have kept him but nice to hear a former player is doing alright.

Just been doing similar...chatting to Donny lad in work. He's not a huge fan of Dickov playing players out of position. Mystified at Evina playing right mid last night, but really likes him as an attacking left sided midfielder.

I actually liked him when withere us and felt a bit sorry for him after Wiggins joined too and he had little chance to get a run out. Had a couple of decent games, but always seemed to be dropped straight after.

I also complimented the Donny lad on how well the pitch held up with all that rain last night. He took that well!! :wink:
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Was talking to my mate who's a Donnie season ticket holder and he says Evina has been a revelation in a more advanced role. Not saying we should have kept him but nice to hear a former player is doing alright.

Just been doing similar...chatting to Donny lad in work. He's not a huge fan of Dickov playing players out of position. Mystified at Evina playing right mid last night, but really likes him as an attacking left sided midfielder.

I actually liked him when withere us and felt a bit sorry for him after Wiggins joined too and he had little chance to get a run out. Had a couple of decent games, but always seemed to be dropped straight after.

I also complimented the Donny lad on how well the pitch held up with all that rain last night. He took that well!! :wink:
    LOL for the final paragraph!
  • Options
    Having a proper Ceddy
  • Options
    I think someone should make a new thread about this but maybe just name it after the player?
  • Options
    I'll take it off, only just seen this thread.
  • Options
    Only teasing feller
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Lifers might need reminding that Cedric Evina was a young and unimpressive left-sided defender, recruited from Oldham as cover for Rhoys Wiggins.

Chris Powell instructed him to join the necessary pre-season team-building preparations in Spain.  Evina failed to show for the flight from Gatwick.  His excuse - "My agent, in Dubai, told me not to go."

Powell made public his great displeasure at this lack of regard.  Evina was released from Charlton.

He went to Donny Rovers - and Crawley on loan - and Notts County.

Now, Romford.

• Options
    Has joined Glenn Tamplin's project at Romford
    Glenn'll do to Romford what he did to Billericay .. fuck em and leave em
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tamplin is such an odd character