Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roger Daltrey tickets for sale

I have 2 tickets for Roger Daltrey @ Indigo2 this Sunday, but cannot make it. The tickets have a face value of £45 each and are for the ground floor standing area. Any reasonable offer accepted with 25% going to Henry's auction fund. Any takers?

Comments

• Cheers Thai, very generous of you.

The rest of you get bidding!
  • I can assure any potential bidders that this current tour by Roger Daltrey is absolutely top notch. He has assembled a knockout band who do total justice to TOMMY and a whole bunch of other songs during a high energy two and a half hour show. Some people on The Who site are suggesting that the band is even better than The Who itself! I've already seen the show twice and \am looking forward to seeing it again this Thursday.
  • I can assure any potential bidders that this current tour by Roger Daltrey is absolutely top notch. He has assembled a knockout band who do total justice to TOMMY and a whole bunch of other songs during a high energy two and a half hour show. Some people on The Who site are suggesting that the band is even better than The Who itself! I've already seen the show twice and \am looking forward to seeing it again this Thursday.
    Thanks Roger, welcome to Charlton Life ;-)
  • I'm going tomorrow night, can't wait.
  • Well, they say you should start the bidding low...........so i'll kick it off with £30
  • If you can't shift the pair I will put in £40 for one, if thats ok?

• Well, they say you should start the bidding low...........so i'll kick it off with £30
    Are you in for 1 or 2 at £30?
  • Looks like they are yours stu - pls inbox me your address so that I can send today
  • You can't trust these rock types - I thought he sang "I'm Free"!
  • edited July 2011
    And I thought I wouldn't get fooled again. We might need a substitute
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers for the £10 Thai and Stu.

Fans of Mr D and the Who should watch this space over the next few days.

Very special auction coming up.
  • To get to the gig you'll need to be on the 5:15.
  • To get to the gig you'll need to be on the 5:15.

...or the magic bus...
  • You could always sell out and go for a quick one.
  • I'm going Sunday night, be good to get some feedback..........
  • I'm going Sunday night, be good to get some feedback..........

I went last night , it was absolutley fantastic. The band is superb. The first half is Tommy from start to finish which is one of the finest pieces of live music I've ever witnessed. The second half is made up of Who fav's, a bit of his solo work and a Johhny Cash medley.

As good as any Who concert I've seen.

• Blimey Dave it must've been good - I've seen The Who a few times and every gig I've seen of theirs would have a place in my top ten gigs of all time. One reason I've not seen them more often is that they keep displacing other favorite bands in that list! Number one on my list is, of course, The Who at The Valley. Nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Charlton fan, by the way.
  • Blimey Dave it must've been good - I've seen The Who a few times and every gig I've seen of theirs would have a place in my top ten gigs of all time. One reason I've not seen them more often is that they keep displacing other favorite bands in that list! Number one on my list is, of course, The Who at The Valley. Nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Charlton fan, by the way.

I've only seen them post Keith Moon, not at their peak. It really was a great show, although it's been a couple of years since I saw The Who so maybe once it's not so fresh in my mind I may think differently.

Considering getting tickets for Sunday's show now.

I've seen The Who do TOMMY about five times. Last night's was really miles better - much more like the original album. Daltrey's band play the entire set, something The Who have never done, and they play it with more intensity and meaning than the bish-bash stadium style of THE WHO. That is also great, of course, but I prefer the current version
  • Went tonight. Superb. The boy still rocks- big time!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2011
  • Who/Daltrey fans may wish to read the Auction sticky at the top of the page.
  • edited July 2011
    I went last night too. Another fantastic night, although his voice was a little shakey at times.
  • Rodge ended the Sunday show with a Johnnie cash medley having already played Baba O'Reilly and Who Are You.

Bit of a damp squib finish to a good show.
  • nothing to do with the thread heading ((:>)

Ol Rog has been refused an alcohol licence for his trout fishing 'venue' .. local residents and old bill objected on the grounds of his previous membership of the notorious band The Who and the fear that his venue might attract the wrong sort into the area  :s

Ol Rog has been refused an alcohol licence for his trout fishing 'venue' .. local residents and old bill objected on the grounds of his previous membership of the notorious band The Who and the fear that his venue might attract the wrong sort into the area  :s
    He's 77 FFS! Half the band are dead as are most of the hell raisers he knew from back then. 
  • edited March 2021
    Famous story about Towser getting some artificial Herons and placing them around one of the lakes when he was staying at Rogers place. 
    He was at war with the local Heron population who were feasting on the young trout in his breeding lakes to the point that he had become obsessed with their presence and on a daily basis spent considerable time watching out for them.
    Roger had a good view of the lakes from his house and early one morning was looking through his binoculars/telescope at the lakes only to spot this unusual number of Herons.
    He made straight for his shotgun and stalked his way down nearer to the lakes and started blasting away at the a bastards.
    When he realised they were artificial he was incandescent with rage.......Whereupon the guilty Towser exited stage left at a rate of knots, no doubt in hysterics on the drive home!
    Took a good while for the dust to settle by all accounts.

He's 77 FFS! Half the band are dead as are most of the hell raisers he knew from back then. 
    I know .. thing is, it's always suspected that you can't keep a good rocker down ((:>)
  • edited March 2021
    Famous story about Towser getting some artificial Herons and placing them around one of the lakes when he was staying at Rogers place. 
    He was at war with the local Heron population who were feasting on the young trout in his breeding lakes to the point that he had become obsessed with their presence and on a daily basis spent considerable time watching out for them.
    Roger had a good view of the lakes from his house and early one morning was looking through his telescope at the lakes only to spot this unusual number of Herons.
    He made straight for his shotgun and stalked his way down nearer to the lakes and started blasting away at the a bastards.
    When he realised they were artificial he was incandescent with rage.......Whereupon the guilty Towser exited stage left at a rate of knots, no doubt in hysterics on the drive home!
    Took a good while for the dust to settle by all accounts.
    Mmmmn...I would have thought after the first shot the herons would have flocked off. But then again I’m not an artificial heron or a rock singer. 🙂