Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

espadrilles

edited June 2011 in Troubleshooting
i am noticing a worrying trend for these 'shoes' this summer already. i think they are the mens ugg boot of fashion... please tell me no charlton fan owns a pair!?

Comments

• I have a pair of TOMS which are similar. www.toms.com

However, for every pair of TOMS sold they give a pair of shoes to charity, so its for a good cause.

They are actually really comfortable to be honest.

• Yeah, had heard they were back

• i have 3 pairs
  • Back? I didn't even know they'd been away. Love 'em.
  • i have a pair.. i call them slippers
  • I'd rather walk barefoot through a pile of dog shit. Horrible things.
  • i have a pair.. i call them slippers
    Snap
  • I have a pair of TOMS 

doesn't he want them back ?
  • I have four pairs of Toms and they are without doubt the most comfortable footwear about.

perfect for the summer, although gettin pissed off that everyone now has a pair

• Sponsored links:

• i am noticing a worrying trend for these 'shoes' this summer already. i think they are the mens ugg boot of fashion... please tell me no charlton fan owns a pair!?
    I must confess i haven't got a pair yet , are you throwing some out then?
  • I have four pairs of Toms and they are without doubt the most comfortable footwear about.

perfect for the summer, although gettin pissed off that everyone now has a pair

Agreed ;)
  • espadrilles seem to be in keeping with the current youth trend of making yourself look as mincy as possible.Them other canvas / plimsole type things are equally as ridiculous - that's fashion for you i guess. a good old fashioned ruck and i can see a lot of broken metatarsles
  • They look like plimsolls mixed with slippers.
  • Only cocks would wear these!! Were rubbish when they were last 'out'!! Same as those stupid boots pretty boys wear with jeans tucked into em (sorry Blackheath Addick) oh man they look so silly and 'look at me im pretty' no ya not you look like a cnut!
  • Only cocks would wear these!! Were rubbish when they were last 'out'!! Same as those stupid boots pretty boys wear with jeans tucked into em (sorry Blackheath Addick) oh man they look so silly and 'look at me im pretty' no ya not you look like a cnut!
    You old, fat and bald?
  • Iv given up on 'fashion' now. Plimsoles, converses, polo shirts buttoned up to the neck, skinny jeans, crocs. It's ridiculous. People walk around looking like morons just because they are joined by enough people.
    You old, fat and bald ginger?
  • I'm sure I still have my white and peppermint striped pair somewhere. Matching trousers too! 

Stop laughing it was the 80's!!!

• i am noticing a worrying trend for these 'shoes' this summer already. i think they are the mens ugg boot of fashion... please tell me no charlton fan owns a pair!?
    It's Ok I don't own a pair... I own 5 pairs!
  • Sponsored links:

• Any discerning gentleman who reads Esquire knows that Espadrilles are the de rigeur footwear this season.....
  • Look like my little sister has made them
  • ive got loads of pairs. proper comfy but wear them once on a dancefloor and they get fucked.

vans plimsoles are the things to own this summer. love them.
  • edited June 2011
    Thought we'd signed a mexican international. :-(
  •  

plaayer has some pretty rascall ones he is saving for the welling game should the sun be out that day, to go with his natty threads

• Of course I've got espadrilles, what kind of a question is that! Been wearing them for the last 4 or 5 summers.
  • Lets make the Welling game espadrille day then ..... or pretty boy day for MCS
  • Iv given up on 'fashion' now. Plimsoles, converses, polo shirts buttoned up to the neck, skinny jeans, crocs. It's ridiculous. People walk around looking like morons just because they are joined by enough people.
    I think we're both getting old, likewise shorts and a jumper. WTF?