Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

espadrilles

2»

Comments

• Options
    lol I don't mind shorts and a jumper, I'm guilty of wearing shorts at the slightest opportunity or bit of sun but sometimes still need a jumper on. I'm not even that old though, it's just gone too far. The rule now is anything goes, get enough people to wear it and it's 'cool'.
  • Options
    woah woah woah....crocs??????

they make me feel sick. no way have they or should they ever be associated with fashion.
  • Options
    woah woah woah....crocs??????

they make me feel sick. no way have they or should they ever be associated with fashion.
    Agreed. Crocs are for old biddys to wear in the garden
  • Options
    i wanna know why nurses wear them?...is it part of the uniform?

i go to hospital to get better...but im soon surrounded by crocs and feel even worse.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    i am noticing a worrying trend for these 'shoes' this summer already. i think they are the mens ugg boot of fashion... please tell me no charlton fan owns a pair!?
    I must confess i haven't got a pair yet , are you throwing some out then?

none to throw out mendonca in asdas!

espadrilles are 'ropey' old excuses for mens footwear. women can get away with'em!

i bet they sup up all the piss on the floor when you go for a slash in the pub... you wont catch me in a pair.

• Options

The reason nurses wear Crocs is because they are the healthiest type of shoe you can wear. There have been studies to show this as well as to show apparantly they are the most comfortable.

I do not own a pair though.

• Options
    Right then .... Welling is crocs day
  • Options
    All the young people and Riscardo wear espadrilles!
  • Options
    Given I'm 27 ... think i may be classed as one of the young ones
  • Options
    I do apologise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

In Theatre, yes
  • Options
    thanks, another one of lifes mysteries answered.
  • Options

Lets make the Welling game espadrille day then ..... or pretty boy day for MCS

• Options
    Wouldn't touch a pair of these and didn't really see the point in them silly 1 pound plimsoles from primark, Vans are the way forward in my opinion. Can really go with anything
  • Options
    Shoes go with anything, you would look a right cock at a wedding in Vans Andy... LOL
  • Options
    cant wear shoes with budgie smugglers tho
  • Options
    cant wear shoes with budgie smugglers tho
    budgie smugglers with espadrilles by the pool supping a pina colada... oozing class and style with that combo (either that or everyone will know that your a brit on holiday) i'll go with the second bit!
  • Options

plaayer has some pretty rascall ones he is saving for the welling game should the sun be out that day, to go with his natty threads

Mmm flares eh?

I was playing Madness - Baggy Trousers on the car CD a few days ago. My son found the song great. "Why are they going on about Baggy Trousers Dad?" I explained all the "baggy" style trousers we used wear. Bags, Oxford Bags, Flares, Bellbottom Flares etc. T'was another world then.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    wont be long before the people on here will be saying the same about wearing espadrilles bing "why did they used to wear rope on their feet dad"? t'was another world then!
  • Options
    wont be long before the people on here will be saying the same about wearing espadrilles bing "why did they used to wear rope on there feet dad"?
    Yeah. I am waiting for Brothel Creepers to come back! (Still got a pair or two in my loft)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hahaha!!!
  • Options
    Shoes go with anything, you would look a right cock at a wedding in Vans Andy... LOL

With tracksuit bottoms is a particular favorite.
  • Options
    Which one in that photo is you, Bing .....?
  • Options
    Which one in that photo is you, Bing .....?
    The thin one.....:-)
  • Options

i go to hospital to get better...but im soon surrounded by crocs and feel even worse.
    it's easier to wash the blood off them
  • Options
    Espadrilles are quality, Vans are the way forward though.
  • Options
    But you wear blouses pal!
  • Options
    But you wear blouses pal!
    Fashion critique coming from you is a bit rich - mr home knitted cardi man