Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton New Life

edited December 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Having become Dad to a little Charlton supporter a few weeks ago, I started a blog about fairly late fatherhood and this week features my failed attempt to get a Charlton babygro. Having bought many of them for mates' babies over the years, when I finally need one for my own son I find they don't sell them anymore.

Anyway, it's supposed to be humorous so do have a look if you're supposed to be working...

http://livingdad.blogspot.com/

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff, I enjoyed that.
  • Options
    Thanks LoOkOut. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    Vincenzo, loved it, wife had a little girl 3 weeks ago and it bought a lot back. Cute looking kid, enjoy the sleepless nights.
  • Options
    Charlton forever, lets hope so. Congratulations and all the best to you.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot, Steve and Numbers.

And congrats to you too, Steve. Not sure how I'd handle the night feeds without the Ashes!
  • Options
    Must say, I enjoyed that read very much. Congrats
  • Options
    Congratulations Vincenzo!
    A good looking lad

Thanks for the lovely read!
  • Options
    The link is blocked in Thailand!
  • Options
    Cheers Creepy and O-Randy.

That's weird about Thailand. You can have a boy who's a girl who's a boy but you can't read my blog.

I can only suggest you move tma. South London is lovely this time of year.
  • Options
    Made me smile on an otherwise dreadful day - Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Site is blocked at work so will read at home.
    Congrats on baby - just had our first, 3 weeks old tomorrow.

Not got sky Sports so been listening to Ashes on 5 live extra via the TV.
    Definite been bit of a life saver although not sure how good it would have been if it was the Aussies piling on 500-1
  • Options
    Excellent read, just found it from the link about the Guardian article. Passed it on to a few new dads I know
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]The link is blocked in Thailand!

I though the same but it isn't. It's accessible to adults only. Click on the orange rectangle to enter the site. (I don't read Thai, I asked the missus!)

I became a dad for the first time aged 48 so empathise with Vincenzo.