Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton players to deliver Spurs tickets personally

Comments

• Youga was bringing mine. Said he would be here last month, then last week, then today. Just been told not to expect it this season.
  • Danny Mills was bringing mine but it turns out the club would not offer enough and that he wants a nice xmas off with his family so he can not be arsed.
  • izale mccleod delivered mine, he tripped over the step in his big red shoes, gave me a electric shock when he shook my hand they squirted water in my face from a flower in his lapel
  • Former England international Neil Webb delivered mine. Cos that's his job.
  • the person that delivered mine wished to remain anonymous.
    he needed to stand on a crate to reach the letterbox.
  • WSS delivered mine wearing a blue sun visor, brown cordruoy jacket and with a BIG THUMB PRINT ON HIS FOREHEAD.
  • Robbie Elliot was delivering mine, got cross and dropped it.

Then I beat him from 30 yards.
  • Cory Gibbs delivered mine. I'm still waiting...
  • Jon Fortune is supposed to bring ticket another round, but he's not the quickest these days.

Oh well, I suppose ...... There but for Fortune.
  • I got mine last night .......Francis just put in a superb delivery, and Waggy made sure.
  • Sponsored links:

• Simon Francis was meant to deliver mine but word is he's left the country after fleeing because of the prospect of facing Gareth Bale.
  • Oggy delivered mine they smelt of Roses
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Oggy delivered mine they smelt of Roses

Ha ha ...... Suicide Steve tried to bring mine round, couldn't reach the letterbox.
    And then kicked the front door in.
  • Thanks for bringing mine round, NLA .......I opened the envelope and the tickets were marked "Complimentary".
  • Oggy delivered mine and 7 other peoples at the same time as he was wearing an octopus outfit
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Oggy delivered mine and 7 other peoples at the same time as he was wearing an octopus outfit

Yeah but Henry ..... you should be grateful. They were only sick squid.
  • Gazza delivered mine with chicken and chips and a few beers...
  • If Llera could deliver mine would make me happy :)
  • PV arranged to have mine delivered, don't know who's bringing it yet but should be here before christmas!
  • JJ hit mine from 30 yards with a sweet left foot, but Racon got in the way and it went next door!
  • Sponsored links:

• Cory Gibbs delivered mine, I said 'How do I know its you'?
  • Gary Doherty was supposed to deliver mine, but he accidentally gave it to a Spurs fan.
  • Mine appeared as if by magic, not even footprints in the snow - just a crane in the road.
    When I looked up I could see Dailly was suspended.
  • Garry Doherty was meant to deliver mine but he deliverted it to The Valley
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Mine appeared as if by magic, not even footprints in the snow - just a crane in the road.
    When I looked up I could see Dailly was suspended.

Good job Dailly wasn't dropped, then.
  • Rob Elliot was due to deliver mine but like a cross, he failed to collect in the the first place.
  • Darren Ambrose was going to deliver mine, I saw him skulking about by the edge of the park down the road so I told him to feck off, then yesterday my next door neighbour rang to tell me Ambrose delivered him 20 top drawer seats and a complimentary dinner, the c**t!
  • edited December 2010
    Ooh Aah was supposed to deliver mine, but he refuses to go to far to make a delivery. I did contact him and he went on an on about how its a disgrace more people from Charlton aren't willing to go and do deliveries

;)
  • Jermaine Defoe was about to deliver mine but he delivered them next door at the last minute in exchange for a new kitchen for his mum.
  • Well I've not had mine personally delivered and I'm disgusted with how the club has treated me. I've had a season ticket since 1953 and haven't missed an away game since that fateful day when my car broke down en route to Rotherham in 1967.

If only I could navigate the new under 12 art after-school club-designed website to vent my fury to someone in a position of responsibility.