Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Intelligence of a Millwall fan - AKA the Stuwall thread

Bit of a long read but worth it. What an absolute bell end!!

[Mod note: the original link is no longer accessible, but you can access the archived version from this comment -AW]

Comments

• Jesus Of Nazareth somebody tell "fella" that if you have a season ticket you dont need to buy the seat for the match lol cock
  • f**k me, its like banging your head against a brick wall, he makes trigger seem like stephen hawkins
  • edited March 2010
    Jesus... im still not sure he totally understood by the end
  • That link regarding the Millwall fan, Stuwall has to be the funniest thread in forum history. I can't stop laughing at that.
  • edited March 2010
    Has he not been to any of the other matches on his ST for fuck sake??????? Maybe not, maybe this is the big one. Regardless, its still hard not to understand surely....SURELY TO GOD!!
    It makes you angry just reading it..
  • Saw that yesterday ... I agree, it is probably one of the funniest threads ever ... and as someone said above, I am still not certain he really understands it.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Saw that yesterday ... I agree, it is probably one of the funniest threads ever ... and as someone said above, I am still not certain he really understands it.

The only thing he needs to understand is that come 5pm next Saturday he will be even more confused as to why he even bothered in the first place
  • I bet he turns up at The Jimmy Seed turnstiles next Saturday!
  • [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Saw that yesterday ... I agree, it is probably one of the funniest threads ever ... and as someone said above, I am still not certain he really understands it.

The only thing he needs to understand is that come 5pm next Saturday he will be even more confused as to why he even bothered in the first place

Now that's the one thing that would make this even funnier :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• That is awesome. Im not sure if he is a WUM or not, but either way a brilliant read. This is the best bit....

''Stu

Q1: Are you a season ticket holder?

If you answer Y - go to question 2

Q2: Why are you purchasing a second ticket?

If you answer - Because Im not a season ticket holder go back to Q1 and answer correctly
  • It's obviously a wind up but the rest of them are falling for it. I loved this Ru1986/JohnnyBev comment:

"OK lets try again, Imagine you go to restuarant.

You see the Matradee and reserved a table by the window."
  • [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]Heres another bell end on a wind up aswell

I wouldnt worry about machete Freddie, im going with Screwdriver Steve, Pliers Paul and Alan Key.
  • has to be a wind up
  • edited March 2010
    I'm going with Fred the Spoon and Tommy Fork.

Unfortunately since he got all famous and showbiz Mac the Knife doesn't go to games any more.
  • Im going with "Nick The Cheeseknife" and "John The Jibber"
  • You never know....remember the Geordie bird who bought a season ticket for her husband as a suprise present but neglected to give it to him until Christmas day midway through said season.
  • edited March 2010
    I was gonna invite Sandpaper Larry but he's gone all smooth round the edges.
  • Good ol' Millwall, never get any better! Notice the other "highbrow" Millwall comments under the uber articulate "Charlton Mongs" heading, wondering how many times we've been in Europe. I was thinking more of how many times have the South London Minnows actually won the FA Cup and how many seasons have they spent in the top flight of English football! The Uefa Cup place was more a sympathy vote/qualification on a technicality (delete as applicable) and they f@@cked that up royally. Nice to see that they are getting worked up into a frenzy about the "Big" crowd of 14,000 that our visit will bring. We will probably exceed that against Stockport!!
  • Let's face it, just about every Millwall fan is tool of one sort or another
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It's obviously a wind up but the rest of them are falling for it. I loved this Ru1986/JohnnyBev comment:

You see theMatradeeand reserved a table by the window."

Oi wheres the love Glenda?? although still dont quite get the above! lol

Yeah the guy was a bit of a lemon, seriously how difficult can it be lmao
  • Chris
    Thanks for this link - truly laugh out loud stuff. I'm in tears here. Really brightened my day.
    Stuwall has the driest sense of humour ever.
    Or he really is a milltwat
  • Loose limbed Les will be there along with Sleight of hand Sid. All said to be planning a top secret undercover mission into the Charlton end, the devilishly subtle little rascals.
  • So funny lol
  • Great stuff. Cheers Chris.
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]You never know....remember the Geordie bird who bought a season ticket for her husband as a suprise present but neglected to give it to him until Christmas day midway through said season.

Anyone got a linky for that?
  • what a clever bunch they are on the blue side of south London.
  • wanna listen to that wippa fella drone on,wants to get hes voice broken firsthand.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]It's obviously a wind up but the rest of them are falling for it. I loved this Ru1986/JohnnyBev comment:

You see theMatradeeand reserved a table by the window."

Oi wheres the love Glenda?? although still dont quite get the above! lol

Yeah the guy was a bit of a lemon, seriously how difficult can it be lmao
    It's "Maitre'D" JB - not 'Matredee'.

Not quite up there with "Popcorn Kettle Black" though from the netaddicks days...
  • Its classic marx brothers
  • Who's on first