Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Intelligence of a Millwall fan - AKA the Stuwall thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    TEL said:
    I'd forgotten how funny this was. Poor bloke had a brain freeze. Loved Gazza and Skylarks patience in trying to get Stu to understand.
    Something the poor bugger won't ever live down I'm sure. 
    You don’t think he might have been on a wind up? 
    No!
    lol pretty sure he was. Fairly obvious when you read through it. Actually surprised so many bought it. Especially other Millwall fans. 
    I think it says more about you, than it does about him, that you think it was a wind up…….

Clearly he isn’t the brightest !!!
    Oh dear. 😆
  • Options
    TEL said:
    I'd forgotten how funny this was. Poor bloke had a brain freeze. Loved Gazza and Skylarks patience in trying to get Stu to understand.
    No!
    lol pretty sure he was. Fairly obvious when you read through it. Actually surprised so many bought it. Especially other Millwall fans. 
    Yeah alright Stu, whatever you say mate..
  • Options
    TEL said:
    No!
    Yeah alright Stu, whatever you say mate..
    Look, I’d had a long day… I mean he’d probably had a long day and was tired or something.