Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW VIDEO FILE: 98 Playoff Final Video

Here's the playoff final highlights from the Centenary DVD. I've just put it up for a bit of a test. If you haven't bought the DVD yet, then please do, because it's worth every penny...

Comments

• Great stuff...can you put this as a stickie?
  • Don't worry, I'm sure it will stay at the top on it's own!!! If not, yeah, I'll keep bumping it or make it a sticky.

Should be mandatory viewing before every match.
  • Rubbish commentator...One of the best games at Wembley? By far the best mate. The first & third super clive goals were sheer sheer quality.
  • the third has eveything, the challenge the cross, the craft of turning a controlling the ball, and the finish. Sheer perfection.

One of my best football moments ever that goal.
  • just like to say that the fact you can put that up in fantastic.

great work guys
  • Still brings a tear to my eye. What a fantastic challenge from Brown to help set up super Clives final goal.................

First game my boy's ever went to, 13 and 12 now they will be Addicks for ever!!!!!

SUPER SUPER CLIVE, SUPER SUPER CLIVE, SUPER SUPER CLIVE, SUPER CLIVE MENDONCA!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: AppyAddick[/cite]First game my boy's ever went to, 13 and 12 now they will be Addicks for ever!!!!!

I'd say! What an introduction. Everything else will likely be a letdown. Did you tell them, it's mostly downhill from here?
  • They loved it, took them to the Cov cup game in 2000. As you know we were 2 down pretty quickly, told them it was fine and we would win it. Looked like a real star then****** when we scored 3 to beat them.
  • LOVE IT!

KEEP IT AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD........................
  • Appy,

You can bookmark this!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just bought a tear to my eye again.
  • for me it gets to 2.05 and goes back to the beginning :-(
  • Just watched it again...nine years ago but it seems like yesterday.
  • Clive Clive Super Clive
    Clive Clive Super Clive
    Clive Clive Super Clive
    Super Clive Mendonca
  • The Roof was on fire that day!!! I could watch over and over again!!!
  • Cried my eyes out when the second goal went in, i blame it on only being 9 years old when it happened!!
  • I love that quote... "The notion of defeat seems quite beyond Charltons sensibilities"

Great to watch.
  • The hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time I see this.

IMO, best game, best hat-trick.

Electric!!!