Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry & Wayne Bridge

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Scored the winner for Chelsea tonight.

May be a bell end but still performing on the pitch

Probably a header from a corner as ususal. If I was Bridge I would break his knee caps with a base ball bat...then retire.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jason1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Scored the winner for Chelsea tonight.

May be a bell end but still performing on the pitch

Probably a header from a corner as ususal. If I was Bridge I would break his knee caps with a base ball bat...then retire.

Spot on. That's the irony Terry will end up getting sympathy and commended for playing well whilst deal with the trauma in his private life whereas the poor bastard wayne bridge has to see it all in the papers and will get stick from away fans inevitably because hes not as good a player (or shag) as the Barking bonker.
  • Options
    It's amazing - and a bit puzzling - that people seem to be focussing on the fact that it was Wayne Bridge's ex that JT had been playing hide the sausage with, rather than the fact that he cheated on his missus. Does it really matter who with?
  • Options
    I guess it does in terms of the England captaincy. He has cheated on his mrs several times before, allegedly, so that's not the newsworthy part of the story
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]It's amazing - and a bit puzzling - that people seem to be focussing on the fact that it was Wayne Bridge's ex that JT had been playing hide the sausage with, rather than the fact that he cheated on his missus. Does it really matter who with?

Not really but I do think it takes an extra special cunt to do it with your mates missus in my book.
  • Options
    Chelsea captain John Terry has admitted getting caught up in a dangerous game of Fantasy WAGS League in which footballers earn points for bagging wives of other footballers.
    “I was stupid”, admitted the rather stupid Chelsea defender. “But I just love playing Fantasy WAGS League. I’m now bottom of the league because you lose 100 points when you get found out! I’m so annoyed.”
    Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti is believed to be “rather miffed” that his captain has blown the lid on what appears to be a complex network of leagues that was believed to have been started by Eric Cantona, whose penchant for bedding colleagues’ wives reached such epic proportions that he started a league that only he could win.
    “It was great at the start”, explained the French footballer-turned-actor. “You got 10 points for sleeping with a wag, 20 points if she was photographed in public, and 50 points if she got dumped by her boyfriend. You got 75 points if you got her to leave her boyfriend, but as soon as she started going out with you, you didn’t get any points from her activity. In France, we call it day-to-day life, but in England, it’s really good fun.”
    One of John Terry’s teammates told the Daily Shame that “John was doing so well – he was in a play-off place in fact. He’d been racking up points for knocking up a couple of WAGs who had got their knockers out for Nuts – you get 10 points per nipple and 5 points for every photo in their skimpies. But he’s fecked this one up big time. Which is great, cos it means I’m top of the league!”
    The mini-leagues are apparently very popular with footballers all around the country, although Manchester United’s Gary Neville is believed to be “indignant” at never having scored a single point.
  • Options
    I liked the Burnley chant when Terry got booked "Same old Terry always cheating!"
  • Options
    Blimey, anyone would have thought he'd commited rape or been caught kiddy-fiddling.

I know it doesn't make it right but this did involve two consenting adults didn't it?
  • Options
    He should be dropped as England Captain. No-one's perfect but you expect a bit more than this.
  • Options
    Indeed Stone, but whilst I agree with your overall sentiments, this is not his first transgression and I have to wonder at his judgement/loyalty. Even if it is after his supposed best mate had broken up with her what kind of mate does that. Father of the year? Do me a favour he is a one of the few footballers that makes Cashley Cole look like an alright bloke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Terry is our captain
    He lived just like a monk
    Until he met Mrs Bridge
    And filled her up with spunk
  • Options
    Carefree wherever you may be, don't leave your wife with John Terry
  • Options
    He's no oil painting either is he ?
  • Options
    "Tell me Mrs Terry, what made you decide to marry your multi-millionaire husband?"
  • Options
    See he SCORED again yesterday!

Ok I'll get my coat
  • Options
    Surely if you're shagging a dirtbag like John Terry you should insist on a johnny, for reasons of bad aids if nothing else.

Mucky French cow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Surely if you're shagging a dirtbag like John Terry you should insist on a johnny, for reasons of bad aids if nothing else.

Mucky French cow.

She had a Johnny on her at the time.

A French letter would have be more apt.
  • Options
    What do you reckon the chances of Wayne Bridge pulling a "French lingerie model" would be were he not a multimillionaire footballer?

More seriously, not that Terry would have though of this, but the worst thing about all of this will be when his kids reach their teenage years and read all about what a charming individual their Daddy was courtesy of Google.

As Robert Louis Stevenson memorably said, "Sooner or later, we all sit down to a banquet of consequences."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cannot understand why he should loose the England Captaincy, what has his personal life got to do with work. If everyone who had an affair had to resign unemployment would soar
  • Options
    he had an affair with a team mates partner

he got her pregnant

he then tried to gag the press

Dad of the year last year how he must have been laughing

not the first or the 3rd time he has cheated on his wife

there are 1000 stories of what an utter c**t this guy really is .

He should have taken the grief he caused it him, he shouldnt have tried to run and hide when the shit hit the fan, and he should -- right now say that "for the good of the England team i step down as Captain".
  • Options
    F me, me and GH agree for once :)

A captain is a captain on and off the pitch to his teammates. Having it off with Bridge's misses is probably the equivalent of walking up to him on the pitch during an England match and spitting in his face. He should step down.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Cannot understand why he should loose the England Captaincy, what has his personal life got to do with work. If everyone who had an affair had to resign unemployment would soar[/quote]

Its not that he had an affair, its WHO he had the affair with.

Even professional football clubs, believe it or not, have standards and one of the great forbidden's is having it away with a team-mate's wife behind his back because it will destroy the harmony in the team.

Bridge is his supposed best mate and an England colleague, how can they play together for England now?

Terry will have lost the respect of many of his team-mates through his actions of betraying his friendship with Bridge, that's why he will have to resign.

If he had just been sorting out some page 3 tart then his position as skipper would not be affected.
  • Options
    should be dropped from the squad completely, what a scumbag he is, cannot believe he tried to cover it up like that too. Nasty price if work, typical horrible chelski mug, don't want him anywhere near England team let alone captain!! Not quite sure how people can say he should still be captain because private life should be kept out of it, however you look at it he is a role model to kids all over the country!!

Always hated him anyway the cheating chelski but munch.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2010
    John_Terry.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]should be dropped from the squad completely, what a scumbag he is, cannot believe he tried to cover it up like that too. Nasty price if work, typical horrible chelski mug, don't want him anywhere near England team let alone captain!! Not quite sure how people can say he should still be captain because private life should be kept out of it, however you look at it he is a role model to kids all over the country!!

Always hated him anyway the cheating chelski but munch.

Agh right.....and there we have it???
  • Options
    If its tyrue that he was fined for parking in a disabled bay to avoid paying or walking then he is a dirty rotten low-down scum who should be let nowhere near an England shirt again. shagging around with twats and their tarts is nothing compared to the arrogance of an arse who thinks he is above rules to help less fortunate members of society. Git
  • Options
    This says it better than I can
    Who cares about Terrys chocolate wandering dick when he has already clearly proved he has no moral compass

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article3642531.ece

Same paper, but with pictures, thanks Mr Murdoch

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article935542.ece
  • Options
    Seems his wife is leaving him - serves him right!

Hope it's painful for him and I hope his kids come out of it relatively unscathed