Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Replace Red Red Robin??

Thought I would tweet out to see people’s thoughts on this. The last couple weeks/ months I’ve seen a handful of fans say they’d replace Red Red Robin with something else prior to kickoff to get the place right up for it.

Me personally would like to keep it for when the players walk out, once they’ve done that maybe have something else just before they kick off, for example north london forever for arsenal, hi ho sheff wednesday. 

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    WTF is “North London Forever”?
  • Options
    TomArchYT said:
    kentred2 said:
    To get the place right up for it, you need fans that are right up for it and a team that gets them right up for it. 
    Not different entry music. Not drums. Not public address announcements. (Beer might help though). 
    Yeah this is true, just thought i’d put the question out there because of the amount of people saying we should change it
    Lol. The amount? 12% of X users! 
  • Options
    New member suggests a change to traditions.

Yawn.

By no means am I suggesting to change it at all. I’m just putting the question out there from the conversations I’ve heard and some posts I’ve read
  • Options
    TomArchYT said:
    kentred2 said:
    To get the place right up for it, you need fans that are right up for it and a team that gets them right up for it. 
    Not different entry music. Not drums. Not public address announcements. (Beer might help though). 
    Yeah this is true, just thought i’d put the question out there because of the amount of people saying we should change it
    According to your survey, the amount of people saying that we should change it is 11.76. 

Not really a clamour for change is it?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TomArchYT said:
    kentred2 said:
    12% of 98 people, so less than 12 people! 
  • Options
    New member suggests a change to traditions.

Yawn.
    Bloody Speaker of the House of Commons causing mischief again…
  • Options
    TomArchYT said:
    kentred2 said:
    As I said further up. I’m not suggesting to change anything I just wanted to see how many people would want it changed
  • Options
    Keep it. It's a massive part of our club.  Who are these meddlers and who do they think they are.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    WTF is “North London Forever”?

And a club orginially from South London.  
  • Options
    I find the older I get, the more I love it. Sing it with gusto every game. It’s been a constant theme in my life since I started going as a kid 40 years ago and can get me quite emotional at times. 

I know the modern thing these days is that everything not fashionable or current is ‘cringe’ or whatever, but RRR to me is Charlton Athletic and The Valley. And I love it. 

Spot on Grandad. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everton run out to the theme from bloody Z Cars, and you never see them struggl... oh, er hang on...
  • Options
    Liverpool run out to an Everton fan's song.
  • Options
    North London forever works well as the team get into a huddle, and a few seconds before kick off, but RRR is wonderful and is our song 
  • Options
    If you want the fans to be more vocal at the start. Then turn down the speaker system no can hear any thing other than that blaring out.