Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]i reckon we should turn up in our thosands if possible as they will no doubt sell out of allocation at our place.

And probably take over the pubs in our area too we shouldn't let this happen have waited years to play these scum might as well make a good go of it.

Are you for real mate, try talking to some older fans who remember the "Old Days" versus Millwall.
    Fact: We will not sell out the away end at the New Den
    Fact: They will sell out the away end at the Valley
    Fact: They will also have fans in all the other stands at the Valley.
    Fact: They will take over the pubs in our area.
    Only because their away end is bigger and their pubs are shite!
  • Fact: Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia!
  • I can't wait for this one. I know for a FACT that all of our top boys will be on show and we will be calling it on for AT LEAST 3 weeks before. It's all going to go right off and 'wall will have it on their toes come the big day. As always.

Then I'll turn off FIFA 09 and go to bed...
  • ha yea its not a great area is it
  • AFKA and co are gonna love this site with about a week to go. 1 Millwall fan on here and everyones having a fit!!
    Wait till loads get on here.

They will give us 2,000 top tier i reckon we will sell 1300
  • Thats the attitiude Heath Hero ha ha need more of this.
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Fact: Until the nineteenth century, solid blocks of tea were used as money in Siberia!
    Fact: Millwall is in East London.

We'll sell our 2k with ease.
  • No chance.
  • You'll get more than 2,000. We gave West Ham the bottom tier, so you lot are bound to get it too. Probably between 2,500 - 2,900.

Shame if you dont sell them all.
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]No chance.
    Local game, cheap tickets and it's hardly the old den anymore...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Are you for real mate, try talking to some older fans who remember the "Old Days" versus Millwall.
    Fact: We will not sell out the away end at the New Den
    Fact: They will sell out the away end at the Valley
    Fact: They will also have fans in all the other stands at the Valley.
    Fact: They will take over the pubs in our area.

Yea i think i need to talk to them to get an idea of what its like i thought it would be more like you have described it if im honest. Just hoping we could make them look the mugs not going to happen though is it?[/quote]

Just to give you a taster, the last time we played Millwall at the Valley (Can't remember the year) I had my young daughter with me (Both her and my son used to have a ST under the £10.00 for a kid scheme), our seats were in the back row of the covered end in the block in the East corner, it was kicking off all over the place during the game and she was shitting herself.

We managed to get through the game and I made the decision to leave with the crowd at the end rather than go early, my thinking here was "Safety in numbers", the final whistle blew and we all made our way down the stairs and out of the rear gate, just as I was approching the gate a shout went up and we were rushed from the opposite side of the road by what seemed like hundreds of Millwall supporters, I grabbed my daughter and managed to get her back inside the confines of the ground however what I witnessed in front of me still sickenens me to this day, the Millwall "Fans" were laying to everyone and I mean everyone, OAP's Women & Children, if it was walking out the ground they got a kicking until they went down.

I now had a screaming daughter to contend with as well as trying to get her home safely, the police managed to restore some order and we finally slipped up the hill, however I did pass a couple of lads on the corner and overheard the conversation of "Did you see the way that old geezer went down when I nutted him, claret eveywhere" I swear, and I am not a violent man, that if I had not have had my daughter with me I would have caused those two twats some serious damage.
  • the last time we played them we won two nil and there was no trouble
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]the last time we played them we won two nil and there was no trouble

May have been the game before that then, I said I could not remember the date, we had just gone back to the Valley and if I recall Stevens (Millwall) poll axed Newton in the box in the first min and the ref never gave a pen???
  • theres quite a lot wrong with this thread.

i dont think we should be stoking the millwall fans egos.
  • The score that day was 0-0!

I remember a Willmall bod in the covered end that day with a blonde pony-tale that day given it large lets just say he got carried out by stewerds!!

It wasent all one way traffic!!
  • "laying to everyone and I mean everyone, OAP's Women & Children"

Not bad. That one's up there with....

"A mate of a mates dads brothers sisters Au Pair got set upon down the OKR by a group of about, ooooh, 100 Wall".
  • Again, i have to make a point....

It's the Millwall fan trying to play it down and give it the credit that sort of behaviour deserves. It's the Charlton fans talking about agro.

I guess if you're not stuck in 1983, you'll go and enjoy your day out. Otherwise you'll stay in your bunker.
  • Sure this account gives me a really good idea thanks. Did we win that match eastandmike.
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"laying to everyone and I mean everyone, OAP's Women & Children"

"A mate of a mates dads brothers sisters Au Pair got set upon down the OKR by a group of about, ooooh, 100 Wall".

Mate, I am 51 and mature enough not to make up silly stories to impress, I was there and witnessed it, and at a guess I would say you were not there so what are you saying???
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]"laying to everyone and I mean everyone, OAP's Women & Children"

Mate, I am 51 and mature enough not to make up silly stories to impress, I was there and witnessed it, and at a guess I would say you were not there so what are you saying???

He's saying what they 'normally' say ...i.e.that it didn't happen....it's an exageration or they are being picked on again.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]
    I guess if you're not stuck in 1983, you'll go and enjoy your day out. Otherwise you'll stay in your bunker.

I'll go i think
  • Last time I went to Millwall, I went by train, the only trouble was been stuck in that bloody alley for what seemed like an hour. The New Den experience is nothing like the Old Den, that really was an experience.
  • Budgie - Thing is, people wont believe you. It's much more fun to believe that WW3 is gonna kick off.

Soundasa£ - How many times do you think i've heard those "During-the-war" lines? You hear it so much, and it is (...for the majority of the time) such b*ll*cks.

eastendmike - I'm not denying it did kick off. We've got a sizable portion of c*nts following us, no doubt. But "OAPs, women and kids"? Do me a favour.

Anyway, i'll give it 5 more posts before this thread sinks like Rik Waller in concrete armbands!
  • Ill be there
  • I think just like the 70's and 80's everyone has different accounts. My old man followed West ham (in the 60's 70's and ended his time on the terraces in 1986 when i was born) as i stated in another thread.Well he and his mates have all got different accounts of what happended on some of their best days.

Its amusing to listen to the stories not too sure i would want to be involved myself though lol.
  • Thing with football so many numbers everyone has their own accounts of what happened dont they?
  • Do me a flavor Groucho!!!!

You lot are well known for bullying you always have been and you always will!

Groucho you might be one of the semi sensible ones but you know what the majority of you lot are like?

If a normal club took 900 to Leeds you might get 30/40 nut jobs going BUT not Millwall over 600 were there for a tear up does that sound normal?

Its time you woke up fella..
  • Thing is, you go along and make your own mind up. Football's moved on. Police are so far on top of things these days that it's impossible to kick off in the same county as the ground, never mind streets. Charlton will have a few w*nkers turn out. We will too. It might go off in small numbers in places, but it'll be nothing like what you're lead to believe.

Like i said, I always think that if you want trouble, you'll find it. If you dont, you know what to do and where to go to avoid it. We're only down the road too. It's not like you're travelling up north and don't know the area. And you're hardly gonna stick out like a sore thumb with your accent, are you?
  • Because you gave West Ham the lower tier & they used the netting as a trampoline is the reason we wont get the lower tier. Which is just as well cos we would'nt sell them anyhoo.
  • At the Den I'll be in the home end with my Millwall mate. TBH I've never seen much difference between 'wall and Charlton, except for the dodgy batch they have that cause all the trouble. At the end there will be no trouble unless we win (Unlikely, although we did win the last time we went, re Morts in the snow). Hardly anyone will wear red because of the fear factor that also keeps the fans away.
    At the valley they will all be in blue and making a lot of noise. If we win, the old bill will probably keep them locked up for half an hour so things should be okay.
    Millwall do have good banter but are pretty raceist despite their own black players.
    They should be our top games this season but for some reason we usually manage to lose against Millwall.