Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EXETER AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Exeter City are on general sale now.

The club have received an allocation of 1,311 for the trip to St James Park on Saturday, February 4th (3pm KO GMT).

PRICES

SEATED TICKETS

Adult: £27

Over 65/U24: £24

U18: £13

TERRACE TICKETS

Adult: £20

Over 65/U24: £17

U18: £8

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free 

Wheelchair Bays: Three bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Devon via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £29 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Charlton: 8.15am

Eltham: 8.30am

Bromley: 8.50am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 7.25am

Gravesend: 7.50am

Charlton: 8.15am

Bexleyheath: 8.30am

Dartford: 8.45am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/exeter-away-tickets-now-sale

Comments

• No train strike on the day, but there is a strike on the day before, so touch wood it won't screw up the early morning trains
  • Had a bit of trouble getting the payment to go through this time for some reason. Took 4 attempts for it to work
  • My daughter is at Exeter Uni so got our two earlier. Can't wait.
  • Have they recently added seating? I don’t remember that being an option last time.
  • edited January 2023
    Seats will be the end bloack(s) of one of the stands along the side.  Terrace is behind the goal.  Not sure which side the seats are these days, have sat in the away end on both sides over the years
  • No train strike on the day, but there is a strike on the day before, so touch wood it won't screw up the early morning trains
    It always does though, every single time. 
  • Tickets booked for 3 of us.
    All the years I've been watching Charlton I've never seen us play at Exeter. 
  • Seats will be the end bloack(s) of one of the stands along the side.  Terrace is behind the goal.  Not sure which side the seats are these days, have sat in the away end on both sides over the years
    I think that the away terracing is the smaller end next to the road. It's been rebuilt since we were last there and covered. 

Our first live match of the season, so looking forward to it and some good old fashioned terracing.
  • With strikes on 3rd no doubt affecting early trains on 4th, if I book up an early train (looking at 7.10 as currently only £18), would I be able to get a later one if that is cancelled? 
  • With strikes on 3rd no doubt affecting early trains on 4th, if I book up an early train (looking at 7.10 as currently only £18), would I be able to get a later one if that is cancelled? 
    I hope so. I'm on the 8:35 from Paddington, so hopefully everything will be up and running by then
  • Sponsored links:

• The Lass and I will be attending our first match since the outbreak of Covid, maybe see a few of you there?
  • Crap...just looked at my shift pattern thought i was off but on 12 hr shifts, ground i have never been too.
  • 04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 498

• clive said:

04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 498

Going well.
  • Getting the 10:04 from Paddington (hoping the trains will have sorted themselves out by then). Just spent an absolute fortune on the train tickets.
  • 500 sold in 2 days for Exeter is very impressive 
  • I am seeing £50 out of Waterloo at 9.20am using Trainsplit app and a network railcard: £64 without railcard.
  • 500 sold in 2 days for Exeter is very impressive 
    You going, boss?
  • edited January 2023
    Faster trains out of and back to Paddington for £97. This route saves about an hour each way.

(Fare reduced to £91.48 on this route if using Trainsplit app and network railcard)
  • clb74 said:
    500 sold in 2 days for Exeter is very impressive 
    You going, boss?
    Unlikely mate, Hadn’t budgeted for Manchester and already been Exeter 
  • Sponsored links:

• What is the return price from Waterloo. It is in network card territory. 
  • Heads up for anyone thinking of going from Waterloo. There has been a landslide in The Hook area so you would have to get a bus from Woking to Basingstoke 
  • Hopefully the weather will hold up looking forward to a trip down to Devon we will be driving down  B)
  • Sorted rail tickets from Paddington a while back for this, but holding fire on the match tickets until I know what's happening in regards the train strikes either side of the match day. Anyone know when the amended timetable will be out/known?
  • Let’s hope they don’t call the game off , 90 minutes before it starts.🙄
  • Wellred said:
    Hopefully the weather will hold up looking forward to a trip down to Devon we will be driving down  B)
    Well the weather is always wonderful in Devon.

Btw did I tell you that I have a superb B&B as we as a self catering holiday let? 
  • Wellred said:
    Hopefully the weather will hold up looking forward to a trip down to Devon we will be driving down  B)

Btw did I tell you that I have a superb B&B as we as a self catering holiday let? 
    My cousin has a caravan in Kingsbridge
    He said we can have for the weekend but I think we will be driving back after the game but I am sure someone on here will take you up on that
  • Wellred said:

Not for me thanks, but I think it would be ok to mention where they are on an Exeter away thread. 
  • edited January 2023
    Wellred said:

Not for me thanks, but I think it would be ok to mention where they are on an Exeter away thread. 
    Only said it to get my lol count up, but that failed miserably, so I may well do that. 

We are 40 miles beyond Exeter but worth it. :-)  

https://www.tyrellahouse.co.uk/
  • Wellred said:

Only said it to get my lol count up, but that failed miserably, so I may well do that. 

We are 40 miles beyond Exeter but worth it. :-)  

https://www.tyrellahouse.co.uk/
    I normally budget on £200 a night accommodation, I was wanting to stay down for a week but sadly you only do weekends.