Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

EXETER AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Wellred said:
    Hopefully the weather will hold up looking forward to a trip down to Devon we will be driving down  B)
    Well the weather is always wonderful in Devon.

Btw did I tell you that I have a superb B&B as we as a self catering holiday let? 
    Not for me thanks, but I think it would be ok to mention where they are on an Exeter away thread. 
    Only said it to get my lol count up, but that failed miserably, so I may well do that. 

We are 40 miles beyond Exeter but worth it. :-)  

https://www.tyrellahouse.co.uk/
    I normally budget on £200 a night accommodation, I was wanting to stay down for a week but sadly you only do weekends.   
    That's just the b&b room, weekends only. The apartment is a minimum 2 day stay from what I read, 7 days in summer.  £120 was the price for the b&b for the saturday & sunday nights when we play Exeter. £170 for the apartment for Saturday and Sunday nights- (search based on 2 ppl for 4th and 5th).
    Interesting stuff..
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Hopefully the weather will hold up looking forward to a trip down to Devon we will be driving down  B)
    Well the weather is always wonderful in Devon.

Btw did I tell you that I have a superb B&B as we as a self catering holiday let? 
    Not for me thanks, but I think it would be ok to mention where they are on an Exeter away thread. 
    Only said it to get my lol count up, but that failed miserably, so I may well do that. 

We are 40 miles beyond Exeter but worth it. :-)  

https://www.tyrellahouse.co.uk/
    I normally budget on £200 a night accommodation, I was wanting to stay down for a week but sadly you only do weekends.   
    That's just the b&b room, weekends only. The apartment is a minimum 2 day stay from what I read, 7 days in summer.  £120 was the price for the b&b for the saturday & sunday nights when we play Exeter. £170 for the apartment for Saturday and Sunday nights- (search based on 2 ppl for 4th and 5th).
    Interesting stuff..
    Yes, this is spot on.

We will be taking b&b bookings all week when Mrs TT retires at the end of March.

Meanwhile the apartment has always been available for 2 nights or more although the 6 week school holiday period is indeed only let for a minimum of 7 days at a time.
  • Options

04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 753

• Options
    Anyone received their tickets yet?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    yes today by post
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    yes today by post
    Same here. Interestingly my Exeter and FGR tickets both arrived today and were sent yesterday, despite being ordered several days apart...
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yes ours arrived yesterday.  :)
  • Options
    Should be over 1000 then?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yes ours arrived yesterday.  :)
    See ya there......
  • Options

04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 810

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got mine.

Dropping the partner off at IKEA.  "Will you be able to spend 3 hours in IKEA?"  I asked.

She just laughed.
  • Options

04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 827

• Options
    Last time we played Exeter away I wasn’t even old enough to drink. What’s the pub situation?
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    Last time we played Exeter away I wasn’t even old enough to drink. What’s the pub situation?
    Plenty 

• Options
    Smithy said:
    Pasty shops are more attractive.
  • Options
    Got mine.

Dropping the partner off at IKEA.  "Will you be able to spend 3 hours in IKEA?"  I asked.

She just laughed.
    Got mine.

She just laughed.
    You sighed realising 90 minutes at the football!
  • Options
    Got mine.

She just laughed.
    Got mine.

She just laughed.
    You going Exeter little legs?
  • Options
    Sign of the times, got my 2 tickets for my boy and me today from the ticket office, they asked "sitting or standing?" 8 year old in a flash said "sitting, I can't stand up for 105 minutes". Was looking forward to standing,but hey-ho least we'll be there, trains permitting 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Got mine.

She just laughed.
    Got mine.

She just laughed.
    You going Exeter little legs?
    No mate, going to Nailsworth on the 14th February.  Will you be my valentine?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 945

• Options
    Waiting for mine to be delivered still...
  • Options
    Got mine, however it is in the home end, a local thought he was doing me a favour!

If we don't sell all our allocation, do ya reckon that an approach to an Exeter employee might get me into the away end?
    Never sat on my hands before and not sure I would be able to be non-emotional for ninety odd mins, in fact, I know that I wouldn't be able to.
  • Options
    clive said:

04/02/23 Exeter City v Charlton Allocation 1,311 | Sold 999

Someone has to round this up. Won't be me, I'll be viewing on the stream from Netherlands
  • Options
    I bought 2 direct from Exeter in the away end. Their ticket office person very agreeable and they are fan owned so would expect nothing but a friendly response if you were to request a switch @Ted\'s Addicksson
  • Options
    Ahh,  cheers for that  Swords, will fed give that a go.

Are you in the South west?
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Main stand. Dont know if thats known as south west. We have last 2 blocks I think closest to the away end. The front row is held back by Exeter i gather for accessibility reasons. Pm me if need more details.
  • Options
    think he meant do you live in the south west. 
  • Options
    Think they have a roof on the away stand now which is pretty luxurious. Last time I went it was literally just a set of steps