Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STEVENAGE CARABAO CUP TICKETS (Ed. Extra 200 tickets)

edited November 2022 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for the Addicks' trip to Stevenage in the third round of the Carabao Cup are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 996 tickets for the trip to the Lamex Stadium on Tuesday, November 8th (7.45pm KO BST).

Click here to get your ticket for Stevenage v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £22

Over 65/Student: £20

U18: £14

U12: £8

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Stevenage via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Bromley: 4.20pm

Eltham: 4.45pm

Charlton: 5pm

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 3.50pm

Gravesend: 4.15pm

Dartford: 4.30pm

Bexleyheath: 4.45pm

Charlton: 5pm

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Stevenage.

Comments

• edited October 2022
    Fair play to Stevenage, this is what they charge for a League 2 fixture. Those prices are not that outrageous and no different to a league away fixture. 
  • That's steep. £20 for a student. 
  • That's steep. £20 for a student. 
    20 for pensioners too is a tiny discount 
  • are we all forgetting that our club was recently charging over 30 quid for mediocre league 1 football. 
  • edited October 2022
    Me and the old man going as very close to us. Looking forward to it. Many decent pubs near ground?
  • ButtleJR said:
    Me and old man going as very close to us. Looking forward to it. Many decent pubs near ground?
    No it's a dump.
    There are some decent pubs about 30 mins from the ground.
  • Real dump of a place. Wetherspoons in the town center was the best I found when I went there.
  • £22 is the price you pay to see a former premier league giant. 
  • I have attached a map of the best place in Stevenage to go, hope it helps
  • Sponsored links:

• Are there any decent away pubs ? 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Me and old man going as very close to us. Looking forward to it. Many decent pubs near ground?
    No it's a dump.
    There are some decent pubs about 30 mins from the ground.
    In Finsbury Park? Lol 

I agree it's a shit hole but only 15 mins on a train from me so I might attend my first game of the season (even as ST holder)
  • Went there for Liam at Knebworth

A week in Bermondsey seems like the Maldives compared to this kip 

All over it 
  • Got My two . 15 Minutes down the road.  22 Quid isn't particularly expensive in my opinion. 
  • Got My two . 15 Minutes down the road.  22 Quid isn't particularly expensive in my opinion. 
    It’s not in mine either, but it wouldn’t be a Charlton ticket thread without people moaning about prices.
  •  996 | Sold: 381

• 10-15 mins for me from home so about as local as it gets. I know of nowhere decent in Stevenage for a drink (nowhere decent in Stevenage full stop), Hitchin has some really great pubs but is a train stop further north.
  • Knebworth has a nice pub just over the road from the station
  • clive said:

996 | Sold: 381

You can add one more to the sold 
  • Decided to get one and coach ticket as well, went in Powell's promotion season which we lost. 
    Horrible place and the toilets were flooded 🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• I'll take 20!!!!

I fancy a laugh.
  • Just got my three. Gotta sell out surely? 
  • Another 2 my end…
    In all seriousness we ought to shift a decent number, considering this is one of our nearest away games, and a ground we've not played at for 10? years
    In all seriousness we ought to shift a decent number, considering this is one of our nearest away games, and a ground we've not played at for 10? years
    Didn’t we win there 8-0 a few years ago ? 
    Didn’t we win there 8-0 a few years ago ? 
    Correct, I'd forgotten about that game! We've only played them in the league in 11/12, where we won at home and lost away.
  • Got our tickets for this one - a new ground for me and one of the very few games not available on Charlton TV.

At the risk of understatement, Stevenage itself sounds a deeply unimpressive place. Hertford is a very nice old market town, so we might go there pre-match for a walk and some pre-match tea. 
  • sam3110 said:
    I have attached a map of the best place in Stevenage to go, hope it helps
    Their train station is called "Stevenage Not Too Busy"?
  • 10-15 mins for me from home so about as local as it gets. I know of nowhere decent in Stevenage for a drink (nowhere decent in Stevenage full stop), Hitchin has some really great pubs but is a train stop further north.
    I second this. I work in Hitchin and it's a really nice town, unfortunately there's not loads near the station. 
  • clive said:

996 | Sold: 381

Is there a way to see this information? Hoping it's a sell out