Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STEVENAGE CARABAO CUP TICKETS (Ed. Extra 200 tickets)

Comments

• Options
    clive said:

Allocation 996 | Sold: 602

https://www.charltonafc.com/sale-now
    So even though on this thread we keep telling people how shite it is there people keep buying tickets. Rather them than me.
  • Options
    Has anyone received their tickets yet?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yes, I received my ticket yesterday morning.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yes. Got ours last week
  • Options
    Mine also arrived yesterday 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yep . last week
  • Options

Allocation 996 | Sold: 668

• Options
    Still not received mine yet 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't believe this isn't sold out yet, and not requesting more tickets...
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Agreed, especially when it's one of the easiest away games to get to this season. You can get direct Thameslink trains from London Bridge for example
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Agreed, especially when it's one of the easiest away games to get to this season. You can get direct Thameslink trains from London Bridge for example
    21 minutes from Kings Cross, really surprised we havn't sold this out
  • Options
    I know there are plenty of excuses with trains, form, money etc but our away numbers are pretty shocking this year

This should have sold out in a heartbeat

To give some context Southend took 700 to York on Saturday and well over 1000 going to Barnet tonight (not sure we will compete with that for Burton and Stevenage)

• Options
    Another day of post where these haven’t arrived. I know there is post strikes this week. Any ideas what the club will do about me getting them?
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    I think train strike uncertainty is a big factor.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    No strikes that day, it's been confirmed

And it's not as if it's the sort of long distance destination where you'd want to book advance tickets
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    cafc4life said:
    Another day of post where these haven’t arrived. I know there is post strikes this week. Any ideas what the club will do about me getting them?
    Normally you have to call the ticket office the day before and say not arrived and they send a ticket to the away club for you to pick up. Happened to me a few times. 
  • Options
    I know there are plenty of excuses with trains, form, money etc but our away numbers are pretty shocking this year

To give some context Southend took 700 to York on Saturday and well over 1000 going to Barnet tonight (not sure we will compete with that for Burton and Stevenage)

We are a bang average league one side playing bang average football with one away win all season.

I am surprised we have sold over 800 for this in the Micky Mouse Cup
    Bang average post!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    No strikes that day, it's been confirmed

And it's not as if it's the sort of long distance destination where you'd want to book advance tickets
    But people have had their fingers burnt with that before.
  • Options

Allocation 996 | Sold: 876

• Options
    Someone said that the shitty cup game tonight and the FA Cup game on Saturday aren’t allowed to be streamed but is this one streamable?
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

We are a bang average league one side playing bang average football with one away win all season.

Bang average post!!
    But telling the truth, nothing fabricated in what I said.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Someone said that the shitty cup game tonight and the FA Cup game on Saturday aren’t allowed to be streamed but is this one streamable?
    Tonight's IS streamable, whereas Saturday and Tuesday are audio only 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Tonight's IS streamable, whereas Saturday and Tuesday are audio only 
    Oh poop
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

Bang average post!!
    But telling the truth, nothing fabricated in what I said.
    Disagree with you - this is a Charlton side, that is free scoring, there will be goals in the game. It is Micky Mouse Cup that if we win we are in the last 16 and could draw one of the big boys.. Hopefully one of the London based ones, either a big away day or a big crowd at the Valley.. 

• Options

Allocation 996 | Sold: 955

• Options
    Is 996 the full away end or could they give us more?