Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beth Mead

I think I'm in love.

I must admit, I didn't know who she even was before the QF against Spain.

There isn't really much else to say.

Beth....if we randomly bumped into each other in the Co-op in a parallel universe...I would probably do absolutely nothing....or, I might randomly start chatting you up while we are browsing expensive £3.50 frozen pizzas due to inflation.

Either way, I hope you score the winner. You England legend 

Come on lionesses 

Comments

• edited July 2022
  • edited July 2022
    So shes a friend of Dorothy not Dave.
  • Dave2l said:
    I think I'm in love.

Beth....if we randomly bumped into each other in the Co-op in a parallel universe...I would probably do absolutely nothing....or, I might randomly start chatting you up while we are browsing expensive £3.50 frozen pizzas due to inflation.

Come on lionesses 
    I don’t want to piss on your pizza, but you really aren’t her type. 
    Dave2l said:
    I think I'm in love.

Come on lionesses 

You f*cker

A part of me believes me and Beth may get married. You certainly like sticking the knife in 

• Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:
    I think I'm in love.

Come on lionesses 
    Dave2l said:
    I think I'm in love.

Come on lionesses 

You f*cker

A part of me believes me and Beth may get married. You certainly like sticking the knife in 

You did say parallel universe to be fair - so it could be on. 
  • Diving little monster 
  • edited July 2022
    If you want a worldie, have a look at Beth's ex-girlfriend Daniëlle van de Donk.
  • If you want a worldie, have a look at Beth's ex-girlfriend Daniëlle van de Donk.
    Googled her and was disappointed.

im a Rachel daly fan and I'm aware that my pizza has been pissed on.
  • Sponsored links:

• If you want a worldie, have a look at Beth's ex-girlfriend Daniëlle van de Donk.

Might have to write a song about this.

"Angel Beth is taken by lady de donk"
    Just googled her, is this a joke I don’t understand?
  • arny23394 said:
    If you want a worldie, have a look at Beth's ex-girlfriend Daniëlle van de Donk.

It's real. 

She happens to be a naturally beautiful Dutch lady.

They were actually in a relationship 

• Proper Forestieri isn't she 
  • edited July 2022
    good that at least our women footballers are comfortable being openly gay
    Yeah it is quiet marked how relaxed womens sport is with players sexuality. Bronze, Mead, Kirby and Williamson are all openly out, and no one in womens football cares
  • Dave2l said:
    arny23394 said:

It's real. 

She happens to be a naturally beautiful Dutch lady.

They were actually in a relationship 

But the names of her parents.
  • Shag said:
    Seen better birds in the millers

I was going to say "you're blind" but you are shag, so I respect your opinion.

The Millers must have significantly improved 
  • Rothko said:
    Yeah it is quiet marked how relaxed womens sport is with players sexuality. Bronze, Mead, Kirby and Williamson are all openly out, and no one in womens football cares
    It's the same in hockey as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2022
    Rothko said:
    And not just that, but you get players dating within and between national sides as well. Mead dated van De Vonk of Holland. Daly used to date Kirstie Mewis of the USWNT. Kirstie Mewis is now dating Sam Kerr, who I feel is perpetually overrated hut that's a other story. Katie McCabe and Reusha Littlejohn. 

You then have Ashlyn Harris and Ali Kreiger, two former US players who are married. And Christen Press and Tobin Heath, two somewhat current players who came out the other week after years and years of being together in the worst kept secret in women's football. 
  • I think Gwinn of Germany is a talented young lady.
  • Shag said:
    Seen better birds in the millers
    After, how many pints?

• cfgs said:
    I think Gwinn of Germany is a talented young lady.
    the number 15 right? 
  • SDAddick aid:
    Rothko said:
    And not just that, but you get players dating within and between national sides as well. Mead dated van De Vonk of Holland. Daly used to date Kirstie Mewis of the USWNT. Kirstie Mewis is now dating Sam Kerr, who I feel is perpetually overrated hut that's a other story. Katie McCabe and Reusha Littlejohn. 

You then have Ashlyn Harris and Ali Kreiger, two former US players who are married. And Christen Press and Tobin Heath, two somewhat current players who came out the other week after years and years of being together in the worst kept secret in women's football. 
    Medemia is going out with Lisa Daly, they were going out together while playing with each other which seems mad.

I agree with you on Kirby, she's on the team by reputation, not on current ability 
  • I haven't seen any stats, but I'd wager that the proportion of lesbians in women's football is greater than the level in the general population.

Football is still a 'boyish' thing.  That may change.
  • Dave Rudd said:
    I haven't seen any stats, but I'd wager that the proportion of lesbians in women's football is greater than the level in the general population.

dude... i get that you're single, but ffs reign it in a bit please, its coming off as desperate and embarrassing.
  • Dave Rudd said:
    I haven't seen any stats, but I'd wager that the proportion of lesbians in women's football is greater than the level in the general population.

dude... i get that you're single, but ffs reign it in a bit please, its coming off as desperate and embarrassing.
    Umm ... what?

It's an opinion based on a number of years of involvement in women's football.

If you know differently, what is that based on?
  • Dave Rudd said:

this is not an opinion based on "a number of years involvement in womens football" 

it's an awful stereotype that frankly you should be ashamed of. But you won't because you're tanked up.
  • Dave Rudd said:

this is not an opinion based on "a number of years involvement in womens football" 

it's an awful stereotype that frankly you should be ashamed of. But you won't because you're tanked up.
    Umm ... yes, it is.