Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I kind of expected this one, from what I saw of them he looks a proper handful going forward.
  • Seems like a confident lad. 
  • Welcome! Another solid signing imo. Keep em coming! 👌
  • Welcome to CAFC Mandela! 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2022
    Ex Palace academy player (as we need our quota of former Palace players!) so knew Garner from there, before his brief spell at Swindon

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/march/egbo-is-a-red/
  • I mentioned him a while ago ,, only saw him in the L2 play offs where he was assured both in attack and defence .. this is a VERY VERY good signing .. I will follow Ben lol
  • Freeeeeee Mandela Egbo
    I say 
    Freeeeeee Mandela Egbo
  • edited June 2022

• Another one kept quiet and not the right back we were expecting. Only joined Swindon in March but known Garner for a long time. An interesting one as there couldn’t have been much to go on given he’s been abroad in recent years until he signed for Swindon.
  • Welcome Mandela, I KNOW you will be a big success playing for CAFC
  • Well thats a surprise - Didnt expect that name

But not surprised we've gone for someone who was with Swindon last season.

The fact he's a wing-back... the fact that O'Connell played centrally in a back three last season

I'd be very surprised if we didnt play 3-5-2 next term.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone seen him play?
  • Did I read somewhere before he has spent a fair amount of time out injured or was that someone else we were linked to?
  • Well thats a surprise - Didnt expect that name

But not surprised we've gone for someone who was with Swindon last season.

The fact he's a wing-back... the fact that O'Connell played centrally in a back three last season

I'd be very surprised if we didnt play 3-5-2 next term.
    Still too early to tell for me, even in a flat back four you want full backs who offer something in attack.
  • Another solid signing. Well done the recruitment team. 5 more decent quality and a few good loans and we’ll look a good prospect. 
  • Never thought I’d see the day when CAFC mimicked Love Island. Love it.

❤️ 
  • Reading wiki, he's not really lit up anywhere he's played prior to Swindon. Has been signed by clubs then twice moved down a tier within that clubs structure.  
    Ben obviously sees quality in him, Mandela was at Palace at a younger age, not sure if Ben coached him. Was released by NY Redbulls second team prior to going to Swindon. 
    Played for England youth. 
  • Eggy!!! 🥚🥚🥚
  • Jury out for me! Let's see.. decent length of contracts.. But another coming off the back of a decent season.