Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• yeah, no one saw that one coming 

: - )
  • yeah, no one saw that one coming 

: - )
    I know, Rothko would have surely mentioned something around this if he knew. 
  • WSS said:
    WhATs THe PoiNT if We DOn'T HaVE ANy PLayERs?
    I promise you we will have. 
  • remember, #betterneverstops 

whatever the hell thats supposed to mean 
  • Headquarters in Manchester? 🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• Whelmed...

This is where I am with this announcement.
  • Here’s the Castore press release.

https://castore.com/blogs/press/castore-and-salford-city-announce-new-multi-year-partnership

Edit: Sorry, that the Sanford City press release, but it’s essentially the same as the CAFC one, so…
  • So where’s the new kit then?
  • Will miss Hummel but excited to see something new!
  • Nice drop of oil. 

Another Charlton "who?" Moment. 
  • I like the new England cricket stuff but not the price.
  • No comments from WM….
  • at least Castore found a large enough tshirt to print up for chunky Chuks to pose for the photo op.

"...will be creating new customised kits for us to play in next season..."  Will be?  The first team (!) might need to have them in their kit bag by lunchtime on 29 July.  Probably only need about 13 red tops and a green one for the whole squad at that point but that still ain't much time is it?
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    No comments from WM….
    He’s still around….
  • TEL said:
    shine166 said:
    Current squad looks great in it

All the players are over the hill....
    No, that's a monster. 
  • Billy_Mix said:
    at least Castore found a large enough tshirt to print up for chunky Chuks to pose for the photo op.

"...will be creating new customised kits for us to play in next season..."  Will be?  The first team (!) might need to have them in their kit bag by lunchtime on 29 July.  Probably only need about 13 red tops and a green one for the whole squad at that point but that still ain't much time is it?
    We already have about 17, expecting more outs? 
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    No comments from WM….

@DubaiCAFC

From the Castore press release

Charlton’s Commercial Director, Wayne Mumford, said: “We are proud to announce our partnership with Castore. Like us, they are a company with big ambitions and they want to be a part of our growth.

“They have been working with us on exciting new plans to revamp our club shop and will be creating new bespoke kits for us to play in next season.”

• Newcastle wear Castore .. good article about the company in a recent 'Sunday Times'
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    No comments from WM….

@DubaiCAFC

Charlton’s Commercial Director, Wayne Mumford, said: “We are proud to announce our partnership with Castore. Like us, they are a company with big ambitions and they want to be a part of our growth.

“They have been working with us on exciting new plans to revamp our club shop and will be creating new bespoke kits for us to play in next season.”

When Thomas said he’d want a CEO who thought the same way as him I didn’t realise he meant it so literally. Here’s what he said on the CAFC OS:

The club’s Owner and CEO, Thomas Sandgaard, said: "We are proud to announce our partnership with Castore. Like us, they are a company with big ambitions and they want to be a part of our growth. 

“They have been working with us on exciting new plans to revamp our club shop and will be creating new customised kits for us to play in next season.

• Scoham said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    No comments from WM….

@DubaiCAFC

When Thomas said he’d want a CEO who thought the same way as him I didn’t realise he meant it so literally. Here’s what he said on the CAFC OS:

The club’s Owner and CEO, Thomas Sandgaard, said: "We are proud to announce our partnership with Castore. Like us, they are a company with big ambitions and they want to be a part of our growth. 

“They have been working with us on exciting new plans to revamp our club shop and will be creating new customised kits for us to play in next season.

I wish I'd spotted that ... 75 minutes earlier.
  • Fairly new brand. British based. Partnered with England cricket, Rangers lots more and top sports stars, so no small fry. Promising. Hopefully the kits will be good.