Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

European Cup Competitions - 21/22

Couldn’t find another thread but please delete if exists.

Bernardo Silva with some finish against Lisbon.

Comments

• edited February 2022
    Knockout play-offs concluding tonight for the Europa League and Europa Conference League.

Last 16 for the Europa League: West Ham, Lyon, Monaco, Leverkusen, Frankfurt, Spartak Moscow, Red Star, Galatasaray, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Porto, Sevilla.

Four places still to be decided:

Napoli 1-3 Barcelona HT (2-4 agg.)
    Braga 2-0 Sheriff Tiraspol (2-2 agg.)
    Rangers 1-2 Dortmund (5-4 agg.)
    Betis 0-0 Zenit (3-2 agg.)

Last 16 for the Conference League: LASK Linz, Gent, Copenhagen, Rennes, Roma, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, Basel, Leicester, Marseille, PSV, Bodo Glimt, Partizan Belgrade

Three places still to be decided:

PAOK 2-0 Midtjylland (2-1 agg.)
    Vitesse 2-0 Rapid Vienna (3-2 agg.)
    Slavia Prague 2-1 Fenerbahce (5-3 agg.)
  • edited February 2022
    Rangers 2-2 Dortmund (6-4 agg.) (Tavernier 57')

Napoli 1-4 Barcelona (2-5 agg.) (Aubameyang 59')
  • edited February 2022
    Ref in the rangers game has just made a huge mistake - even with VAR. - No way was that a foul.  
  • That’s never, ever a foul. Dortmund player kicked Morelos
  • se9addick said:
    That’s never, ever a foul. Dortmund player kicked Morelos
    Ref bottled it.
  • Slavia Prague 3-1 Fenerbahce (6-3 agg.) (Collins Sor 63')
  • Barcelona, Rangers and Betis all qualify for the next round of the Europa League. Braga/Sheriff has gone to penalties.

Slavia Prague and Vitesse have qualified for the next round of the Conference League. PAOK/Midtjylland has gone to penalties.
  • PAOK win 5-3 on penalties.
  • Braga win 3-2 on penalties.
  • Europa League seeds: West Ham, Lyon, Monaco, Leverkusen, Frankfurt, Spartak Moscow, Red Star, Galatasaray
    Europa League unseeded: 
    RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Porto, Sevilla, Rangers, Barcelona, Betis, Braga

Conference League seeds: 
    LASK Linz, Gent, Copenhagen, Rennes, Roma, AZ Alkmaar, Feyenoord, Basel
    Conference League unseeded: Leicester, Marseille, PSV, Bodo Glimt, Partizan Belgrade, PAOK, Vitesse, Slavia Prague

• Sponsored links:

• Europa League Draw

• EUFA has moved the Champ League final from St P'Burg to Paris .. presumably Gazprom will still be the main sponsors ?
  • Bet Rangers lose that tie now...
  • Conference League Draw

• EUFA has moved the Champ League final from St P'Burg to Paris .. presumably Gazprom will still be the main sponsors ?
    Gazprom removed. 
  • bild reporting that Spartak Moscow will be kicked out of the Europa League by UEFA and RB Leipzig will go straight into the quarter finals.
  • West Ham Seville game has been good. Gone to ET.
  • Tammy Abraham rescues Roma again. 91st minute goal takes them through 2-1
  • I thought Leko was frustrating but Antonio is a better more annoying version.
  • I'm sure this is a polarising opinion, but I find the chat of Yarmolenko's bravery a bit OTT when other professional athletes have literally dropped their careers to go back to defend their country. What's brave about avoiding the war and playing football? 
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Leko was frustrating but Antonio is a better more annoying version.
    Yeah I don't get why the commentators think he's had such a good game 
  • Croydon said:
    I'm sure this is a polarising opinion, but I find the chat of Yarmolenko's bravery a bit OTT when other professional athletes have literally dropped their careers to go back to defend their country. What's brave about avoiding the war and playing football? 
    It’s a crowd pleasing sound bite mate. 

West Ham have been fantastic, Rice has been phenomenal again.
  • all those chirpy fucking east end/essex iron hammers cnuts 
    fuck off 
  • Superb result for West Ham. I know it gets said a lot, but I cannot believe how good a job Moyes has done there. Some really likeable players in the squad too
  • Leipzig vs Atalanta
    Frankfurt vs Barcelona
    West Ham vs Lyon
    Braga vs Rangers
  • Winnable tie for West Ham and Rangers too if they can get it back to Ibrox level or only 1 down. They knocked Braga out a couple of years ago.

Could be a West Ham v Barcelona semi final.
  • West Ham/Lyon v Frankfurt/Barcelona

Leipzig/Atalanta v Braga/Rangers
  • all those chirpy fucking east end/essex iron hammers cnuts 
    fuck off 
    6th in the league and on the verge of a European semi final with Barcelona. I think i'd be chirpy too.
    • Bodo/Glimt v Roma
    • Feyenoord v Slavia Prague
    • Marseille v PAOK
    • Leicester v PSV Eindhoven
    Leicester v Roma a potential semi final.
  • Bodo beat Roma 6-1 in a group game last October.