Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

European Cup Competitions - 21/22

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:
    I’ve followed Feyenoord closely over the last ten years and have a big soft spot for them. Their fanbase doesn’t take any prisoners, mind. 
    They never have taken prisoners.  Remember the stories of the 1974 Uefa Cup Final against Spurs, watched a lot of videos about it and have spoken to a good few who was out there over the years.  It was bad enough in '92 for the ECWC.

Roma have got a bunch of evil gits too.  No surprise at all the antics of the last 24hrs.
  • Options
    Daje Roma!!
  • Options
    3 English players on the pitch and another on the bench.
    Smalling and Abraham start for Roma while Nelson starts for Feyenoord
  • Options
    on Saturday i'm going over to a mate of mine who has Youtube on their sky tv. Just wondered if anyone knows  if we will we be able to watch the champions league match via that? or does it have to be via a computer? 
  • Options
    If there's any Ukrainian refugees needing a home they only have to go over to the BT Sport studio. bloody hell. 
  • Options
    Any version of YouTube will be fine. Apps, mobile sites, anything.
    I believe it’ll also available on the BT Sport website
  • Options
    on Saturday i'm going over to a mate of mine who has Youtube on their sky tv. Just wondered if anyone knows  if we will we be able to watch the champions league match via that? or does it have to be via a computer? 
    I've watched it in full 4k on the You Tube app on my tv before.
  • Options
    so whos going for who? 

probably Roma for me as my brother used to like them alot when football Italia was on. 
  • Options
    Smalling has been unbelievable so far
  • Options
    Dessers has had a good season for Feyenoord, especially in the Conference League. But Smalling and co have kept him very quiet so far. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Service into Tammy hasn’t been great, although Feyenoord seem to be playing quite high so one of those through balls will eventually get through 
  • Options
    Patricio earning his money at the start of the 2nd half
  • Options
    Why’s that not a red 
  • Options
    Why’s that not a red 
    That’s why players go down so easy at times. Because if they don’t go down they don’t get the decision. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Tammy obviously hasn't been in Italy long enough. Any Italian player worth one's salt would of thrown himself to the ground. 
  • Options
    Roma Typical Mourinho team - ugly but winners 
  • Options
    quite fitting that an Italian side won the first UEFA Conference cup. The European version of the FA Pizza trophy. 
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:
    Roma Typical Mourinho team - ugly but winners 
    Other than at Spurs - not even Mourinho can perform miracles - he's an epic trophy winner with good but not great teams
  • Options
    5 european finals for Mourinho, 5 wins. You can't argue with that record.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s fake, the Everton bit. They have been screwed over though. All jokes aside, imagine being done in that position. Grim.
  • Options

For God's sake, how can anyone find this funny?

Imagine if you'd gone to get a coach to the play-off Final and it had never turned up.

It's not a joke. 
    It's nasty and pathetic.
  • Options

For God's sake, how can anyone find this funny?

Imagine if you'd gone to get a coach to the play-off Final and it had never turned up.

It's not a joke. 
    It's nasty and pathetic.
    …and it’s probably all bollocks. 
  • Options
    Don’t know if we can update the thread title to this year, but just randomly watched St Patrick’s beat Mura (who beat spurs last year) on pens. Great entertainment.
  • Options
    Don’t know if we can update the thread title to this year, but just randomly watched St Patrick’s beat Mura (who beat spurs last year) on pens. Great entertainment.
    I started a new one for this season here
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/94395/2022-23-uefa-europa-europa-conference-league#latest