Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Travel Info - Swale/Medway/Dartford Valley Express Updated Narrich at Home Sunday

edited April 2007 in Match Day Travel
For those that are up for it :- (These times are subject to some twat not throwing himself in front of a train cancelling our one like last time)

Depart Sittingbourne - 09.17am
Arrive Chatham - 09.33am
Depart Chatham - 09.48am
Depart Dartford - 10.16am
Depart Abbey Wood - 10.25am
Arrive Charlton - 10.34am

Time for a quick munch before Opening time at Bugle..! Is that the ultimate Trainspotter post or what..?

Comments

• 9.17am fu(king hell i'll be lucky to be home by then!!
  • No, a true Trainspotter is meticulous in detail and would have put it in the Travel category. I edited it for you, so that makes me the ultimate trainspotter ;-)
  • we were aiming to leave from rainham at about 11, does the bugle do fry ups???
  • [cite]Posted By: valleyaddick[/cite]we were aiming to leave from rainham at about 11, does the bugle do fry ups???

11?? Spam you lightweight! In the cafe at 10:30, In the Bugle for 11:00. The pub does mouldy cheese rolls. dunno about fry ups.

My Dad reckons he is only going to have a couple of pints. Sort him out.
  • i reckon we will get him trollied before kick off, i shall have a word with the other lighweights to see if we can get there earlier then!!!
  • Hehe. good luck with me old man on that one! Where are you lot sitting?
  • Anywhere near 'the h block ultras' if not we can all do that gay wave across the stand thing that everyone does.

I'm more nervous than the west ham game by the way.
  • when i booked at the reading game the only place i could get 5 together was on the edge of the lower north or the middle of the west upper so went for the west, ive just got to remember not to stand up and shout too much!
  • Im sure the Prawn sarnies up there will soon remind you.
  • i couldnt be anymore nervous than i was against west ham, ive got bragging rights now hopefully for a long time
  • Sponsored links:

• lol. poor ali.
  • OK Guys see you at the Station/On the train/In the Cafe/In the Pub tomorrow. Solid Drinking until the early hours of Tuesday morning starts for me shortly. Leaving work early as going up town tonight to see some ex LTSB buddies int he Doggetts in Blackfriars. Have your drinking heads on Tomorrow !

Come on you Addicks Tomorrow
    Up St George on Monday
  • Is there a proper DJ playing the Lion tonight then?
  • Cheeky Fugger.....
  • I believe as it is the last game of the season on Sunday we should resurrect our Train gang for the day. I know it'll mean an early start but as a sweetner to entice you boys out I'll be providing a case of Hurlimans Lager that I'll be securing from my current employer Shepherd Neame this week.

After our early train meet & Breakfast at the Valley Cafe anyone who wishes to join us on our all day Bender can do so, no idea where we'll end up after the game but for some of us It'll be a while till we see each other again so I encourage you all to make an effort Sunday. Will post up Train times for you Spotters later in the week!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]as a sweetner to entice you boys out I'll be providing a case of Hurlimans Lager

If that's your carrot, I'd hate to see your stick!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]as a sweetner to entice you boys out I'll be providing a case of Hurlimans Lager

If that's your carrot, I'd hate to see your stick!

I think you'll find the offer is open only to fans who attend games, not those who sit in a pub watching an egg get kicked around.

Fatty.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Fatty.

It was a reasonable argument from you until the pot started abusing the kettle...
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Fatty.

It was a reasonable argument from you until the pot started abusing the kettle...

This pot is gonna kick your ass next time I see you, assuming you ever turn up.

Be there on Sunday will yah?
  • A guy at work lives in Maidstone and apparently some people round there call each other cocks in the same way that people in Stoke call each other ducks. Weird!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep I'll be there chubbers
  • Yep once i have worked my new train route!!
  • I may well get on your train then dudes. If you reserve me a hooligans that would be great!! Awesome start to the day!
  • I'm in

Altough I warn you all I will be a wreck. Mates wedding on Saturday then out after then Hatton fight back at mine. I'm not going to bother with sleep I think.

Cock, shag are common terms of endearment down here.

Rock n roll cock

Alright shag?

What time are you anticipating rolling into Chatham?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm in

Altough I warn you all I will be a wreck. Mates wedding on Saturday then out after then Hatton fight back at mine. I'm not going to bother with sleep I think.

Cock, shag are common terms of endearment down here.

Rock n roll cock

Alright shag?

What time are you anticipating rolling into Chatham?

Alright mate , I don't think I'll make Chatham
  • lol
  • Wouldn't it be better to drink in the Anchor cock? The service isn't as good as the liberal but the weather's perfect for it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Wouldn't it be better to drink in the Anchor cock? The service isn't as good as the liberal but the weather's perfect for it!

You can drink where you want Cock & stop Hijacking our Thread you are nor Medway nor Swale Nor Dartford. This thread is for those people exclusively.
  • No he's from Orpington
  • OK Guys this is the Timetable for Sunday, we do not have any Engineering works but alas Adam the Maidstone Barracks East & West line is in a right mess you'll either need a lift over to ours or a Cab will be required. Let me know what ya wanna do.

Depart Sittingbourne - 09.16am
    Arrive Chatham - 09.33am
    Depart Chatham - 09.49am
    Depart Strood - 09.57am
    Depart Dartford - 10.19am
    Arrive Charlton - 10.37am

Arrival time leaves us a bit of time for Breakfast. We also have to finish that case of Hurlimanns before we get in the Lib. Anyway, Hope to see you all there.