Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    He can’t survive this surely
  • Options
    That’s the end of that then
  • Options
    The wally without a brolly has to go.
  • Options
    Adkins, Jackson, Euell the tea lady and everyone else out.  
  • Options
    Gone from sceptic to committed leaver now
  • Options
    Zero doubt. 20 changes in last 4 matches. 

We are in a relegation battle. He must be gone tonight. Fleetwood is a 6 pointer. 

Adkins worst Charlton manager in our history.
  • Options
    Rob said:
    He can’t survive this surely
    If he does then Sandgaard needs to have good look at himself. If Adkins is still in charge tomorrow then I will be amazed. 
  • Options
    Bye Nige. 
  • Options
    Not so sure guys, the batshit crazy way we are run with TS being in the states, I would not be surprised if he takes advice and waits till he is over again. Hope I am wrong but something is seriously wrong at the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There really isn’t any excuse now surely

Has to go in the morning 
    Why wait?
  • Options
    Im
    twn pints in at lords 
    i don’t give a fu Xl what the ten pints inAt crew say 
    we are a disgrace 
    Think that’s twenty and not two by the state of that post
  • Options

We are in a relegation battle. He must be gone tonight. Fleetwood is a 6 pointer. 

Never thought I'd consider that statement a possibility after Fraeye, but you could be right.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Never thought I'd consider that statement a possibility after Fraeye, but you could be right.
    He really has got it wrong on so many levels this season (he's not the only one btw) the recruitment was a complete disaster too but my oh my Adkins is terrible
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    What I mean is fuck
    off you lame
    C***
    imd
    done 
  • Options
    Take that smug grin off your face nige!!!
  • Options
    Not commented and avoided this thread entirely, but will just add my voice that he has to go after today. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    That should be that. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Adkins seems a really nice chap. I hope he's not out of a job for too long. 

Supply teacher perhaps?
  • Options
    Enough is enough. Sandgaard can’t afford to give him any more time. He’s gotta go before it’s too late
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Him being a nice guy and seeming like such a great appointment is why I couldn’t open this thread. But even he has to know the jig is up. 
  • Options
    Should go now. We are in a relegation battle. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Maybe he’ll get the palace job once Vieira gets bored.
    🤞🏼
  • Options
    It’s a results business. No room for sentimentality. I think he’s got one more game.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!