Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons [A] Match tickets to go on sale (can buy on door)

edited August 2021 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for Charlton’s first midweek away trip of the 2021/22 season at Milton Keynes Dons will go on general sale at 1pm on Monday afternoon.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,055 for the Sky Bet League One fixture at Stadium MK on Tuesday, August 17th (7.45pm).

PRICES

Adult: £22.00

Over 65: £17.00

U18: £7.00

U12: Free (when accompanied by a full paying adult.)

Ambulant disabled tickets are available at the relevant prices with a helper free of charge.

There are five wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

Comments

• I like the warning they’ve given us.
  • Poor comms to be honest. There is no way we are limited to 1,000 tickets, hence general sale is fine. But they need to say that.
    Agreed, we could have 10000 if we wanted!
  • Eltham 4:15pm last coach pick up?

Looks like a typo and probably 3:15pm instead?
  • edited August 2021
    Hate the franchise but when you can get a train for £6 on the way there and get a lift home. Must  go for those prices.
  • I am correct In thinking as this is a midweek game it will be shown on IFollow/CAFCTV or is that decided by MK Dons? 
  • I am correct In thinking as this is a midweek game it will be shown on IFollow/CAFCTV or is that decided by MK Dons? 
    All midweek league matches will be shown on Valley Player (home and away). 
  • se9addick said:
    I am correct In thinking as this is a midweek game it will be shown on IFollow/CAFCTV or is that decided by MK Dons? 
    All midweek league matches will be shown on Valley Player (home and away). 
    Thanks that’s what I thought. 
  • It’s a typo. However it’s depressing they are still advertising the two hour magical mystery tour, including Bexleyheath to Bromley and back to Eltham. Planned by people who have never travelled on an away coach and evidently still cannot grasp the stupidity of it in terms of putting people off.
    This was one of the things I hoped would have been changed by now under the new ownership. It's quicker by 486 bus to get to Charlton from Bexleyheath than via the coach.

I live far closer to Bexleyheath than Charlton and I get the coach from Charlton. In fact I'll be in Bexleyheath Saturday morning before the Oxford game but certainly won't be getting the coach from there.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    Saying 670 left, so 385 shifted in 20 minutes?
  • edited August 2021
    It’s a typo. However it’s depressing they are still advertising the two hour magical mystery tour, including Bexleyheath to Bromley and back to Eltham. Planned by people who have never travelled on an away coach and evidently still cannot grasp the stupidity of it in terms of putting people off.
    This was one of the things I hoped would have been changed by now under the new ownership. It's quicker by 486 bus to get to Charlton from Bexleyheath than via the coach.

I live far closer to Bexleyheath than Charlton and I get the coach from Charlton. In fact I'll be in Bexleyheath Saturday morning before the Oxford game but certainly won't be getting the coach from there.
    I am having a dialogue about this with the club, so maybe it will change in future.
  • It’s a typo. However it’s depressing they are still advertising the two hour magical mystery tour, including Bexleyheath to Bromley and back to Eltham. Planned by people who have never travelled on an away coach and evidently still cannot grasp the stupidity of it in terms of putting people off.

Why will a change of ownership change it,would like to think Thomas as better things to do than worry about coach times. Its the responsibility of those in charge down there day to day who have git this bit wrong since Meire days and nowt has changed
  • Ticket sorted. As luck would have it have a client meeting in Leicester in the day so a drive down the M1in the evening. 
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    It’s a typo. However it’s depressing they are still advertising the two hour magical mystery tour, including Bexleyheath to Bromley and back to Eltham. Planned by people who have never travelled on an away coach and evidently still cannot grasp the stupidity of it in terms of putting people off.

Why will a change of ownership change it,would like to think Thomas as better things to do than worry about coach times. Its the responsibility of those in charge down there day to day who have git this bit wrong since Meire days and nowt has changed
    I'd hardly expect Thomas himself to do it now would I?

My point was with a change of ownership we might now have people appointed in charge who get it as opposed to those previously in charge.
  • Just bought for my first game this season .. get in there !!!!!!
  • Is Bletchley the closest station people go to?
  • Alcafc1 said:
    Is Bletchley the closest station people go to?
    this should help .. Stadium MK | Milton Keynes Dons FC | Football Ground Guide
  • Alcafc1 said:
    Fenny Stratford station is the closest station, about a 20 minute walk to/from the stadium, Bletchley Station about a 30 minute walk & Milton Keynes a 45-60 minute walk.
    A comprehensive guide for away fans is on this link
     https://www.mkdons.com/siteassets/image/tickets/away-fan-guide-mk-dons.pdf
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks 
  • ticket bought along with a return to Bletchley from Euston
  • Poor comms to be honest. There is no way we are limited to 1,000 tickets, hence general sale is fine. But they need to say that.
    seems like various things are shoddy behind the scenes; this, people saying they have rung the commercial dept and not been rung back, the page for ordering shirts still having last years squad list, the RRR debacle etc etc.
  • clive said:
    Alcafc1 said:
    Fenny Stratford station is the closest station, about a 20 minute walk to/from the stadium, Bletchley Station about a 30 minute walk & Milton Keynes a 45-60 minute walk.
    A comprehensive guide for away fans is on this link
     https://www.mkdons.com/siteassets/image/tickets/away-fan-guide-mk-dons.pdf
    The service to Fenny Stratford is very poor though (it's on the branch line from Bletchley to Bedford), and a number of services seem to be bus operated at the moment, so especially after the game, most people will return to Bletchley
  • edited August 2021
    Poor comms to be honest. There is no way we are limited to 1,000 tickets, hence general sale is fine. But they need to say that.
    seems like various things are shoddy behind the scenes; this, people saying they have rung the commercial dept and not been rung back, the page for ordering shirts still having last years squad list, the RRR debacle etc etc.
    Some of that is likely to be down to being short of  staff. I think with the tickets not enough thought goes into how the information will be received, which again may be lack of time, but also that tickets and comms aren’t closely enough connected in getting the messages right. It’s been that way for some time.
    Website now says
    The Addicks have received an initial allocation of 1,055 for the Sky Bet League One fixture at Stadium MK on Tuesday, August 17th (7.45pm), with additional tickets made available if necessary.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61110a177c511/mk-dons-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

• Saying 670 left, so 385 shifted in 20 minutes?
    Now 373 left, so they're selling pretty well. Indeed faster than the Oxford ones, helped by the lack of restrictions
  • Croydon said:
    ticket bought along with a return to Bletchley from Euston
    How much was your return ticket?
  • Croydon said:
    ticket bought along with a return to Bletchley from Euston
    How much was your return ticket?
    A super off-peak between Euston & Bletchley costs £16.00 or £10.55 with a railcard, travelling later costs £21.30 or £14.05 with railcard.
  • Train gets to Bletchley from Clapham at 6:55. Plenty of time to get the ground in time for kick off. Will have to find a shop for some roadies on the way to the ground.