Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons [A] Match tickets to go on sale (can buy on door)

13»

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Did anybody get their tickets through for this one? 
    I picked mine up of someone today so he obviously got them posted mate. I really don't want to go tbh only redeeming factor is Kirk may play. 
  • Options
    Got mine Friday
  • Options
    cs1986 said:
    Croydon said:
    I picked mine up of someone today so he obviously got them posted mate. I really don't want to go tbh only redeeming factor is Kirk may play. 
    You have to take the rough with the smooth,it's what all good suporters have to do 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    I thought I parked right outside last time we played them midweek and we used the fans bar next to the ticket office that allows away fans in. 

Still a pretty soulless place though, our numbers will make a racket so still looking forward to it
    Think you’re right, I remember parking right outside as well. Next to a TGIs maybe. 
    Yes you can at £7 a pop! See the link above for alternatives.
    First time I went I moaned to the woman collecting the parking fee about the price. She told me to park next door in the cinema car park and that they have no way of knowing if you're in the cinema. I've parked there every time since for free.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Well played, I think I might have kept that to myself though, feel free to edit it out 😉.
  • Options
    Gonna be TV for me, I live quite close but the trains are a bollock ache 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    If you did want a lift we are driving up to Sandy and meeting up with another carload so can swing past Biggleswade around half 4, we wanted to get there for a bite/beer before hand.      
  • Options
    Can you buy tickets at the ground for this one ?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Would be shocked if they did not sell tickets on the door. Cant see any reason why they would not be selling them on the door.
  • Options
    doronron said:
    cs1986 said:
    Croydon said:
    You have to take the rough with the smooth,it's what all good suporters have to do 
    Yeah I am going but not looking forward to it or hopeful. First game of season for me watched the other 2 on TV due to Covid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doesn't answer your question, but they were selling on the door at Oxford, despite saying they wouldn't be a day earlier.
    I think they all sell on the day.
  • Options
    Yes! Just announced on twitter 
  • Options
    Yes! Just announced on twitter 
    Thanks  . Looks like I'm going then .
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    shine166 said:
    If you did want a lift we are driving up to Sandy and meeting up with another carload so can swing past Biggleswade around half 4, we wanted to get there for a bite/beer before hand.      
    Very kind offer and very much appreciated, I'm going to stick to watching it online but again.. thanks very much for the offer 👍 
  • Options
    Should be about 1.5k of us there tomorrow. Should be able to make some noise at that soulless stadium.
  • Options
    *insert joke about it seeming as though Covid restrictions are still in place as they can’t fill their stadium.
  • Options
    Doesn't answer your question, but they were selling on the door at Oxford, despite saying they wouldn't be a day earlier.
    I think they all sell on the day.
    Every time!
  • Options
    It would be weird for MKD to not sell on the day, as they have massive spare capacity, so there's hardly a risk of home supporters going into the away section or vice versa!
  • Options
    Tickets haven’t arrived yet and ordered them on thursday 😣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    matt88 said:
    Tickets haven’t arrived yet and ordered them on thursday 😣
    After Oxford you should count yourself lucky!