Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
    In addition to the other recommendations, there were plenty of people just drinking cans along Wembley way on Tuesday and was a great atmosphere standing around, singing and people watching. If the weather is decent would be good to do if you can't find anywhere.
  • colthe3rd said:
    Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
    In addition to the other recommendations, there were plenty of people just drinking cans along Wembley way on Tuesday and was a great atmosphere standing around, singing and people watching. If the weather is decent would be good to do if you can't find anywhere.
    Yeah that did look good plus cheaper! 
  • Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
    If you want to be able to get food & drink at a reasonable price and sit down as well, the best option I've found is the Wetherspoons, JJ Moons in Kingsbury.
    It's one stop north of Wembley Park on the jubilee line.
    Not many fans/concert goers know about it and you are going the opposite way to everyone else, so it's one stop on an emptyish tube back to Wembley Park (3 mins).
    Come out of Kingsbury Underground turn left and it's about a 2 min walk.
    There is another pub as well just before it.

If you're looking for a great football atmosphere in a possibly packed pub stick to Wembley, if you can get in any.
    It's always busy there, don't get me wrong, but you can usually get a table.
    Wetherspoons don't take bookings.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/downloads/tube_map.html
    https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/london/jj-moons-kingsbury

Or you get cans out of the shops and drink on Wembley way as thousands do. 
  • Few decent pubs in West Hempstead, few stops back on the jubilee line.
  • have booked more in hope than anything the globe at baker street 4.30-6.30pm then hopefully onto wembley on weds. 
  • edited July 2021

Few decent pubs in West Hampstead, few stops back on the jubilee line.
    And quite a few in Kilburn. 
  • When did tickets get sent through to use via the app? Anyone with tickets for the semi final had there’s yet? 
  • When did tickets get sent through to use via the app? Anyone with tickets for the semi final had there’s yet? 
    Takes about 5 days. Haven’t mine yet booked on Thurs although I had them quicker for Germany game 
    Takes about 5 days. Haven’t mine yet booked on Thurs although I had them quicker for Germany game 
    Fair enough I guess once they know who is through they might release the tickets
  • I would love to go to either the Semi or the Final, but the whole thing just seems so bloody complicated.

I’ve just signed up on the UEFA website, but when I click on ‘Tickets’ nothing seems to show up.

Rubik’s Cube of a system.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:
    I would love to go to either the Semi or the Final, but the whole thing just seems so bloody complicated.

I’ve just signed up on the UEFA website, but when I click on ‘Tickets’ nothing seems to show up.

Believe the ones they've released are sold out at the minute, but keep an eye out.

There were Italy v Spain semi tickets up earlier, if anyone wants to size up the opposition!!
  • cafctom said:
    I would love to go to either the Semi or the Final, but the whole thing just seems so bloody complicated.

Believe the ones they've released are sold out at the minute, but keep an eye out.

There were Italy v Spain semi tickets up earlier, if anyone wants to size up the opposition!!
    Thanks mate - yes, they’re showing now.

Any idea how often they refresh with new tickets going up on there? 
  • cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

Not s clue, seems pretty random to be honest!!
  • cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

Just go in as often  as you can. For Germany I must have gone in over 50 time’s over a few days and then all of a sudden it was live!! You never know for luck but Cat 1 are Euro 975, cat 2 595 and Cat 3 in the gods 395 roughly. 
  • cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

Just go in as often  as you can. For Germany I must have gone in over 50 time’s over a few days and then all of a sudden it was live!! You never know for luck but Cat 1 are Euro 975, cat 2 595 and Cat 3 in the gods 395 roughly. 
    Are there decimal points missing there?
  • cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

I had the three tickets in the lowest cat for the Germany match and my seats were great. Bottom tier behind the goal.
    Fair enough I guess once they know who is through they might release the tickets
    Just come through! Buzzing! 
  • I am going to be scouring every possible competition over the next few days to try and win tickets!
  • Next question is when will someone have stock of England shirts! 
  • Brilliant atmosphere at our local the Camden tonight where we were well looked after by the bar staff.Read the ETSC email and whilst we are pissed and giggly we think we have tickets for the semi as we had bought them in 2019. Will read again tomorrow when I expect some UEFA VAR sort of decision will rule it out..
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be guaranteed a ticket but looks like I can’t go due to Covid. Just waiting on a pcr test result for confirmation. Truly gutted. Just hope we do the business and I get a chance to attend a final. But Wed will be a special night at Wembley and they don’t come around that often.
  • Feel your pain mate 
  • Sorry to hear that The Organiser

Horrible disease as I expect if you felt like you’ve been run over you’d still go

ticket website crashed after the game last night but just don’t see many being returned like they were for the Germany game, I’ll still check every hour 

• The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
  • The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
    I wonder how many will go Wednesday know they have it.
  • Confirmation of my ticket from The FA. €85. Bring on a very good Denmark team.
  • clb74 said:
    The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
    Lots I’m sure mate. In theory, if I am positive, anyone I was with should isolate and miss it, but they won’t. 
  • clb74 said:
    The irony is I feel fine (other than a tickly cough) so far, but despite what many people are telling me, I could not go knowing I’m infected, it’s just not right. Done about 8 lateral flows now and all have a very feint line against the T, hence the pcr test yesterday morning to be sure.
    Lots I’m sure mate. In theory, if I am positive, anyone I was with should isolate and miss it, but they won’t. 
     You will hopefully get a negative result back and get to the game for the doing the right thing.
    If not, enjoy the final 😉karma mate

• Confirmation of my ticket from The FA. €85. Bring on a very good Denmark team.
    Impressed with how many of our allocation are fans first or Cat 3. Makes a big difference as tickets can get extortionate at this point.