Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THOSE WITH TICKETS TO THE EUROS

Comments

• I know ‘that’s life’, but I hate the fact so many people make obscene mark up profits on tickets
  • ads said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone whose gone to the games via uefa tickets is it to use. Atm I have 3 tickets and 6 for the final. All the tickets are currently in my name. Do I need to change them to th relevant person and are there any checks at the stadium. 
    Yes, need to change the name. In theory they should be checking the ticket name vs Ids, but mine didn't get checked yesterday. 
    Thank you for the heads up. I assume it’s easy to change 
    Yes it's easy, your mates will need to download the ticket app and register, then you transfer the tickets to the email addresses that they've registered.

You'll also have to bear in mind that there's timed entry, it'll say it on the top of the ticket.  And you've got to have a negative covid test or vaccine proof.
    That’s great thank you!
    They didn’t check ID or my Covid status as service dropped out so was just waved through!
    what a night ! 
  • ads said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Anyone whose gone to the games via uefa tickets is it to use. Atm I have 3 tickets and 6 for the final. All the tickets are currently in my name. Do I need to change them to th relevant person and are there any checks at the stadium. 
    Yes, need to change the name. In theory they should be checking the ticket name vs Ids, but mine didn't get checked yesterday. 
    Yes it's easy, your mates will need to download the ticket app and register, then you transfer the tickets to the email addresses that they've registered.

You'll also have to bear in mind that there's timed entry, it'll say it on the top of the ticket.  And you've got to have a negative covid test or vaccine proof.
    That’s great thank you!
    They didn’t check ID or my Covid status as service dropped out so was just waved through!
    what a night ! 
    Ditto - my mate couldn't get any signal to get into the NHS app so another mate forwarded him his post-test text message and flashing that got him through, was all pretty lax. 

Very easy to change the name and associated ID on tickets in the app. 
  • The people checking don’t get paid enough to care! 
  • The people checking don’t get paid enough to care! 
    I'm fairly sure they're not told to, it was a bottle neck at the stairs just as you got up to the stadium where they were checking vaccine/test results and activating the tickets. If they had to add in ID checks to that the queues would be horrendous even at a half full Wembley.
  • hermann said:
    ads said:
    CAFCsayer said:

That’s great thank you!
    what a night ! 
    Ditto - my mate couldn't get any signal to get into the NHS app so another mate forwarded him his post-test text message and flashing that got him through, was all pretty lax. 

You mate done a COVID test at Wembley?
    Why didn't he do it before going out?

Your mate shouldn't have been allowed in.
  • ads said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Any final tickets going (on the very very off chance) let me know. Happy to pay a hefty sum! 

Was there last night and have Semi Final tickets, just the final needed!
    There's quite a few going on Ticomdo but they're going for silly money
    How much out of interest? Surprised there is such a black market given they’re primarily electronic tickets on an app. I guess it’s just official Eng fans tickets that are monitored for sell ons, rather than the general sale ones.
    Cheapest Cat1 tickets on there are £1890... I reckon you're talking close to 5 grand if we make the final
  • hermann said:
    ads said:
    CAFCsayer said:

That’s great thank you!
    what a night ! 

I went through the ‘covid check point’ at about 4PM. Just as everyone departed the square when it was hailing down with rain. Couldn’t barely get my screen to work as the rain was that heavy. Queues were getting busier so barley took a look at mine.
  • As the matches at Wembley are supposed to be test events, what procedures are in place to follow up with tests after the match? 
  • PopIcon said:
    hermann said:
    ads said:
    CAFCsayer said:

That’s great thank you!
    what a night ! 

You mate done a COVID test at Wembley?
    Why didn't he do it before going out?

Your mate shouldn't have been allowed in.
    He did one the day before. The one who couldn't get signal is double jabbed, just couldn't get the app to load. The one who did the test the day before forwarded his text to the one who couldn't get signal, and that got him through the checks. Nothing dodgy in terms of anyone's status, but just mention to illustrate how lax the checks were. 
  • Sponsored links:

• As the matches at Wembley are supposed to be test events, what procedures are in place to follow up with tests after the match? 
    Not sure anything. Barely any masks strangers cuddling like the old days! 
  • edited July 2021
    As the matches at Wembley are supposed to be test events, what procedures are in place to follow up with tests after the match? 
    As far as I can tell nothing apart from the fact that to go to the next match you have to provide evidence of a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of the doors opening.

However:

1. This doesn't apply if you're double vaccinated.
    2. Some have said their Covid status wasn't properly checked (mine was, even the time of the message)
    3. When you are self-testing and self-reporting you can report any result you like to the .gov website
    4. 48 hours before the next match might be before a positive test would be realised (e.g. gap between semi and final is only 4 days so your test window starts 43 hours after you leave the SF)
    As far as I can tell nothing apart from the fact that to go to the next match you have to provide evidence of a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of the doors opening.

However:

1. This doesn't apply if you're double vaccinated.
    2. Some have said their Covid status wasn't properly checked (mine was, even the time of the message)
    3. When you are self-testing and self-reporting you can report any result you like to the .gov website
    4. 48 hours before the next match might be before a positive test would be realised (e.g. gap between semi and final is only 4 days so your test window starts 43 hours after you leave the SF)
    Sounds like they are test events in name only!
  • More semis and final tickets just gone up on the portal.
    Not sure anything. Barely any masks strangers cuddling like the old days! 
    And wasn’t it brilliant.
  • Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
  • Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
    Is that for this Saturday or when England are playing in the semi final. If we get there?
  • edited July 2021
    Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
    Is that for this Saturday or when England are playing in the semi final. If we get there?
    Semi and final and post match potentially 
  • Got 2 tickets for the final. Shed load of money come on England 
  • Sponsored links:

Stadium Sports Bar was £10 to get in and £7 a pint the other day. Not cheap, and not all that cheerful but could still get bookings up to the Friday last week for the Germany game and location wise it does the job.
    How much were they?  Tempted to look, doesn't come around often....
  • Got 4 if the portal earlier for the semi should we make it.
  • Selling 2 tickets for the final - Cat2 - DM if interested 
  • edited July 2021
    Any recommendations of places to book before wembley. I know green man is one of the main ones but just seeing is there anywhere else around Wembley or just before getting onto the train. 
    If you want to guarantee a seat, a decent crowd and nice beer go to West Hampstead. Railway or Black lion will do you well. Imagine everywhere around Wembley will be full from midday as most places are not taking bookings. Tried getting in the torch after the game, but was too busy to get in.

Alternative is grab a crate and stand outside Wembley Arena. Party like atmosphere was happening from 2PM onwards. Was meant to go up to Greenman, but was so busy didnt even attempt walking through the crowds.  Downside, plenty of dickheads. 

Cat A is about 1000 Euros, Cat B is 600 euros. Mate got four of the latter so have taken one up - silly money but like you say...

This account seems to be pretty quick off the mark when batches go up:

https://twitter.com/LiveEurosTicks
    800 each 
    800 each 
    Ouch!  Guessing it's only the Cat 1 left then!
    800 each 
    Ouch!  Guessing it's only the Cat 1 left then!
    cat 2 but was Cat 2 the other night and in the corporate tier 
  • edited July 2021
    If you want to be able to get food & drink at a reasonable price and sit down as well, the best option I've found is the Wetherspoons, JJ Moons in Kingsbury.
    It's one stop north of Wembley Park on the jubilee line.
    Not many fans/concert goers know about it and you are going the opposite way to everyone else, so it's one stop on an emptyish tube back to Wembley Park (3 mins).
    Come out of Kingsbury Underground turn left and it's about a 2 min walk.
    There is another pub as well just before it.

If you're looking for a great football atmosphere in a possibly packed pub stick to Wembley, if you can get in any.
    It's always busy there, don't get me wrong, but you can usually get a table.
    Wetherspoons don't take bookings.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/downloads/tube_map.html
    https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all-pubs/england/london/jj-moons-kingsbury