Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Sponsor / Partner Imminent

Comments

• dogpat65 said:
    I hope it's more medically focused

Would like to see this on the front of the shirts

Might cause a bit of a stir on Charlton Women’s shirt though ? 
  • Lucrative deal that was actually started in the Southall era….

B) 
  • edited May 2021
    I thought the Jordan thing was just a tie in because the Jordan logo looks a bit like the Eiffel Tower - shows how naive I am!
  • PopIcon said:
    I've never really understood general football shirt collectors. There is a well known Charlton supporter, who is also a general hoarder of shirts and regularly shows off his Millwall tops on Twitter.
    This is perhaps my own simpleminded naivety, but I couldn't do it. It's actually beyond my brain capabilities to fathom that a Charlton supporter would collect Millwall and Palace shirts.
    Saw this myself and found it very strange 
  • dmjn said:
    PopIcon said:
    I've never really understood general football shirt collectors. There is a well known Charlton supporter, who is also a general hoarder of shirts and regularly shows off his Millwall tops on Twitter.
    This is perhaps my own simpleminded naivety, but I couldn't do it. It's actually beyond my brain capabilities to fathom that a Charlton supporter would collect Millwall and Palace shirts.
    Came in handy last year, when there was a shortage of toilet roll.
  • Does anyone ITK have a clue as to when the imminent announcement is likely to be?

• edited May 2021
    dmjn said:
    PopIcon said:

First I've heard of it & it's bloody weird, why would you ???
  • Ross said:
    Does anyone ITK have a clue as to when the imminent announcement is likely to be?

Imminently
    Guess not that imminent then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone ITK have a clue as to when the imminent announcement is likely to be?

Mid July new kit and Sponsor will be announced 
  • edited June 2021
    I heard it was a part of Sandgaard super duper 9th July June announcement.
  • I heard it was a part of Sandgaard super duper 9th July June announcement.
    Given that he’s so far done everything he’s promised (and more) I’d rather not associate TS with anything ‘super duper’. 

I have also expunged the cans of soft drinks and packets of crisps photo for transfers to the nether regions of my memory bank.

A seriously contributing sole sponsor across the Men, the Women, the Academy and the Upstarts would be a great announcement.
    Errrr ok I will put my hand up to that one. I was spouting off a hunch I had. Obviously wrong though. Sorry lol. Although it was fun to dream for a week
  • I just don't believe that the sponsorship marketthe average Premier  League team, are dodgy asian betting firms
  • Wasn’t it Wendy’s?
  • Over the last couple of days when I click on a link I get the message 

Leaving

You are now leaving Charlton Life. Click the link to continue

Is everybody getting this ? It's no big deal but I never used to see this 

Yes I’m also being advised to stay on the yellow brick road … oops did I just drop a clue?!😆
  • Sponsored links:

• Wasn’t it Wendy’s?
    🤫🤫🤫🤫
    Given that he’s so far done everything he’s promised (and more) I’d rather not associate TS with anything ‘super duper’. 

I have also expunged the cans of soft drinks and packets of crisps photo for transfers to the nether regions of my memory bank.

A seriously contributing sole sponsor across the Men, the Women, the Academy and the Upstarts would be a great announcement.
    The upstarts?
    Ooops - teach me to not spot a piece of Auto-correct on my phone - with all due apologies to the Upbeats

Leaving

Yes I’m also being advised to stay on the yellow brick road … oops did I just drop a clue?!😆
    Not really as I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

Leaving

Follow the Yellow Brick Road was a song sung by Judy Garland as the character Dorothy so we're going to be Friends of Dorothy's (there's an obscure reference. IF you know, you know)

Also Follow the Yellow Brick Road in a song from the 1939 Film The Wizard of Oz

Oz is a slang name for Australia

Kiwis come from New Zealand

QED our new sponsor is Andrew Muir.
  • I would like to Macmillan, cancer support

Leaving

Follow the Yellow Brick Road was a song sung by Judy Garland as the character Dorothy so we're going to be Friends of Dorothy's (there's an obscure reference. IF you know, you know)

Don’t think stonewall have the money 😁

Leaving

You missed the unifying fact that Elton John (a friend of Dorothy's) sung a song of the same title and has an interest in football investment... But anyway Mum's the word.
  • Elton sang Goodbye Yellow Brick Road but didn't write the lyrics

So from your clues Bernie Taupin's mum is the new sponsor. @KiwiValley

Am I warm?
  • Wasn’t sure where to put this, so our sponsor thread will have to do. 

Crewe Alexandra is delighted to announce a new partnership that will see its home of 115 years renamed Mornflake Stadium.