Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

1. 3'

Post update

Tayo Edun (Lincoln City) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 3'

Post update

Foul by Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic).

• edited May 2021
    Leuth said:
    I have absolutely no interest in us retaining Famewo. His passing is absolutely diabolical
    So was Sarr's at times. He's young, he'll develop, just like Sarr did. 
  • Leuth said:
    I have absolutely no interest in us retaining Famewo. His passing is absolutely diabolical
    Most cultured center back in the league, so I was told when he had played for 4 months 🤔
  • Has anybody else got no commentary?
  • Millar still making poor decisions. 
  • Millar is looking chubby
  • Charlton Athletic, in their magnificent Valley stadium, playing Lincoln City at home in the 3rd Division, and Lincoln fucking City are (in effect) favourites

Jesus
    Hmm.  The odds on Coral are Charlton 11/10, Lincoln 13/5...
  • Croydon said:
    Has anybody else got no commentary?
    Sound is working well for me
  • Millar plays to Purrington on the overlap but his cross is blocked so we have a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Not starting Aneke is absolute madness. 
    He is never fit ffs 
    Minto said that the sounds they were getting from the club was that the Physio team are terrified of him breaking down again
    Don't renew his contract then. Ridiculous to have a player who can't play 90 minutes week in week out 
    Anyway, we've got Ronnie.

• Charlton Athletic, in their magnificent Valley stadium, playing Lincoln City at home in the 3rd Division, and Lincoln fucking City are (in effect) favourites

Jesus
    Hmm.  The odds on Coral are Charlton 11/10, Lincoln 13/5...
    Pre match thread on CL suggests otherwise !!!
  • Millar is looking chubby
    I thought that, looks like he's added a dozen lbs in a few weeks. 
  • Bit of miscommunication between Gilbey and Purrington means we lose possession though.
    1. 9'

Post update

Lewis Montsma (Lincoln City) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Stockley flattens his man. 
  • Started the hoofball up to Stockley a bit early already, also, Millar looks a bit like a GI with that iffy haircut :)
  • Famewo blocks the striker from getting to the ball as Maatsen switched off 
  • Brownie: "I'll lay a thousand pounds he's OK" as the Lincoln player goes down clutching his head, and just before the replay shows Stockley leading with his arm
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    PSG life has gone into melt down Mbappa on the bench...... 
    Man city life have just found out they are playing none up front in a must win home game! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    Millar is looking chubby
    I thought that, looks like he's added a dozen lbs in a few weeks. 
    Easily done ...
  • Christ that Lincoln cross into the box was worrying how they had two players on the one
  • anyone not watching the TV show and has freeview TV, the game is on BBC Radio Lincolnshire which is 722 on the Virgin media site

Would like to have seen another striker in there for either Maatsen or Watson. We need to stop Grant the Lincoln 10 and their strikers are in very good form. GOTTA WIN THIS ONE .. attack attack attack
    Thanks for the radio link!
  • I didn’t buy the stream but i just logged in to skybet to check the score and its letting me watch it for free!
  • Lincoln get into our box with one man completely unmarked, but we managed to block and the ball heads wide to the touchline.
  • SAVE AMOS... How the hell was he not offside? 
  • 11' Great save from Amos to deny Grant one-on-one. #cafc 0 #imps 0
  • Great save by Amos as we let Moreton through great ball in to him. 
  • Now Morton shoots straight at Amos, who pushes it wide for a corner.
  • Another side who are just much much crisper and more accurate with their passing and movement in the final third than us.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!